social media sharing confused

emrannazirr

i am new seller. i want to know how to properly share my gig in social media .too many sellers says same thing share your gigs in social media But how. i am join different group related my service But there are too many scammer.thats why i am so confused how my gig share properly the right audience

• emrannazirr changed the title to social media sharing confused
1 hour ago, emrannazirr said:

i am new seller. i want to know how to properly share my gig in social media .too many sellers says same thing share your gigs in social media But how. i am join different group related my service But there are too many scammer.thats why i am so confused how my gig share properly the right audience

My boss @alexandamediahas said it all, all you have to do is implement it.

10 hours ago, emrannazirr said:

Sharing your gig as usual your page, profile or group in most popular social site. 

10 hours ago, emrannazirr said:

i am join different group related my service But there are too many scammer

That is not your target audience. 
you also can’t post in groups and comments etc because that’s spamming. 
you can share your gigs only on your social media profiles and to do it the right way you have to learn marketing and grow your audience. Otherwise that advise completely doesn’t make any sense, those people are just repeating pointless and potentially harmful things 

I built my Instagram account around people who might benefit off my service. I would say at least 90% of the people I follow could be potential clients and 75% of the people who follow me can benefit off my service. 

All my family, friends, and people not related to my business follow my personal account. My business account is used for business.

If you don't learn to build relationships with these potential clients, in the end you'll fall into the spam category.

22 hours ago, farabimahin said:

Find a good social media where have buyer and who will buy your services. But don't share as a spam so be careful. 

Spam isnt allowed and shares doesnt work. Better invest time to create gig, not spam all around forums and groups.

13 hours ago, catwriter said:

You say you're a digital marketing professional with years of experience, but you don't know how to promote your business on social media?

This is What "NEW EXPERT" should be on Fiverr. LOL.

Posting on FB groups / Tweet something : You are Social Media Expert

Able to eraser background with "ERASER" tool: You are Professional Designer.

That is why there are soo many "EXPERT" in Fiverr struggling getting order.

Archived