Hi fiverr community member i need your suggestion about my gig

parvez_marketer

You're a LEGEND! Sometimes I find you giving valuable (false) advice on marketing topics, and sometimes you are unsure how Fiverr works and how to market your gigs. By looking at the topics you create, it seems that you don't even have a basic understanding of how things work. Well, it's totally fine! It takes time to learn the things, but if you don't even have that knowledge, why do you keep spreading false information on the forum?

What do you want, man? Did someone tell you that remaining active on the forum, answering, or creating more & more topics will help you get sales? Because every third day, you come and post the same type of message and create new threads on almost the same topic.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, parvez_marketer said:

I am not getting  buyer request from many days.

As newseller you see less buyer request depending on certain timezone!
please be sure to check them regularly so that you can have a basic idea, when you will be seeing the requests more often...

• Like 3

1. Try to get as fluent as you can in English, as that’s the language that most of my clients speak (could vary for everyone)

2. Don’t say “ma’m” or “sir” or “bro” because it can feel disrespectful for the client.

3. Don’t rush the buyer into placing an order- make sure they know what they want to order first. Sometimes when you keep sending messages like “you can place order now” or “please place order”, it can be annoying to the buyer. 

4. Be kind! If you feel yourself getting frustrated, take a second and then respond.

• Like 9
  • Up 2