How do you maintain your health

kayashossain

This topic is mostly relevant with Asian sellers, however you all are welcome to contribute here.

As we know, most of the Buyers are from America & Europe. For the different time zone we need to stay awake at night mostly which is extremely harmful for our body.

What do you do to make your body detoxified and how you take care of your health?

I Do,

1. 45 Minutes weight exercise 4 days in a week.

2. 1 Day cardio exercise in a week.

3. 10 kilometers running on every Friday morning.

4. I drink plenty of water at late night while working and in daytime as well.

5. I never miss eating green leaf and vegetables in my meal every day.

If there any health expert, let me know whether this is okay or not and what do you do for the body recovery?

Happy Freelancing!

• Like 9
  • Confused 2

On 9/26/2021 at 4:03 PM, kayashossain said:

For the different time zone we need to stay awake at night

A seller from Japan here.
I gotta say, I go to sleep when I want to/need to UNLESS there is some emergency rush-job ( and the buyer is willing to pay extra for it)
I will not stay up just to work on a FIverr gig. Again, UNLESS there is a good reason to do so.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

On 9/26/2021 at 2:03 AM, kayashossain said:

For the different time zone we need to stay awake at night mostly which is extremely harmful for our body.

This is the biggest myth on the forum. You do not need to remain online to get orders. You have 24 hours to respond to inbox messages. Most of us wake up to new messages and orders every day. This is just a falsehood spread by inexperienced and desperate sellers.

So get your sleep, you will do better work when you are rested. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2

On 9/26/2021 at 2:03 AM, kayashossain said:

to stay awake at night mostly which is extremely harmful for our body.

What about those of us who are nocturnal? I have never been a "day" person - I always am more awake and productive at night. I would say that if those who are awake during the day AND trying to stay up late at night doing Fiverr, this could be harmful as they are not resting their body, but, everyone has their own internal clock.

I have been a night person since I was young. I can see though, where some on your side of the world may think they need to be awake during the daytime here in the U.S., but, this is not always true.

GG

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

2135436574_PicturememesuEGaKMh07iFunny.thumb.jpg.3273e2957752cc160be43785f06a500c.jpg

A funny meme on the internet about backpain and also a awareness lurking in this .

Hi, hope you're doing great. Every fiverr user is either busy to buy the best service or trying to sell their service. But both buyer an seller must take care of their health. In modern  world everything is computer based so human have to stay in touch with computer for too long and that can be very harmful to our body. Some serious type of Computer related health effect are:

1. Backpain - sitting too long for hours cause this

2. Neck pain - it happen by adjusting our head to computer monitor frequently as well smartphone.

3. headache - caused by watching monitor continuously 

4. Eye sites - so many people have to rely on glass for excessive use of computer device.

5. Mental condition : a study said excessive use of computer links to loneliness, depression etc.

There are too many side effect on computer use. So, what should we do?

Stop using computer, that's a NO!! We have to maintain a healthy life to this 21st century. In this modern era everything is digital so we have to cope with this . So we must walk on every morning and exercise besides while working we shouldn't work monotonously after certain amount of time take a break get a fresh air talk to your family and friends and sometimes go on a vacation and most of all go for a daily check ups. Money is for such better life so is HEALTH!!! Lost money can regain but loosing health ,it can't regain easily there is a saying "if money is lost nothing is lost, if health is lost something is lost and if character is lost everything is lost" . So it's time to think about hour health 

• Like 5
  • Up 2