improve my gig.

ejjugraphics

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Friends Open this link and tell me if there are any errors or omissions in my gigs or profile
Thank you guys

favicon-32x32.png.7534aab94ae035f253ccb4a2ac32b51a.png Fiverr.com 67fab46c-86cb-40b0-b43b-67e3f08c2d61.png.0949256b9dc1deff9939a45028589229.png

ejjugraphics's public profile on Fiverr

Hi, I'm Ejju.I am an experienced Graphic Designer. I do any kind of designing related to coreldraw such as logo design, Poster, banner, business cards, CVs, Invoices, Letter head, picture background removal & all kind of printing and social...

• Like 5

If they have messaged you, you can message them back.

If they haven’t messaged you first, sending them a message would be spam (plus you can’t message them directly unless they’re also sellers with active gigs), and you could get an account warning for it, or get permanently banned.

• Like 5

If they have messaged you, you can message them back.

If they haven’t messaged you first, sending them a message would be spam (plus you can’t message them directly unless they’re also sellers with active gigs), and you could get an account warning for it, or get permanently banned.

thanks for your help … …

• Like 3

NEVER EVER send message to buyer if they didn’t contact you first.
It’s considered spam.

Checkthis post…, it can help new seller avoid warning:

So many sellers come on the forum complaining that they got a warning, and want to know how many more warnings they can get in so many days before it is wiped from their account. Warnings remain on your account and can be seen by Fiverr staff forever! Some argue and complain that it is so unfair because others are offering the same gigs that caused them to get a warning. You will find that Fiverr will be in the process of removing such gigs, and it will only be a matter of time before they a…
  • Like 6

This is you 9th thread in the ‘Improve My Gig’ Category. Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

• Like 5

Don’t rely upon Fiverr search engine impressions to determine the success of your gig(s). Impressions are just a number; they don’t really mean much when you stop and think about it. They only tell you how many times your gig cover is seen in a Fiverr search. They have nothing to do with people checking out your services.

What I mean by this is, don’t create a gig, and then just sit there watching search engine impressions go up and down. You’re wasting valuable time doing that. Take responsibi…

• Like 4

Hello

can I use my account on computer and mobile

Please help me!

can I use on both or only on computer?

If I use it on both mobile and computer, the account will be affected or not???

It depends on you. Yes, you can. But you can’t use multiple accounts on your computer.

• Like 4