improve my gig.

ejjugraphics

6 hours ago, ejjugraphics said:

Thanks You all for your valuable suggestions 💖🧡💖

The trouble is all of the people I quoted did not give you valuable advice. Everyone of them merely regurgitated 🤮 the same old advice.

As my friend @jonbaassaid staying active around the clock is not the answer. It is true their are a few buyers who will look for an online buyer but often these buyers are troublesome because they are in a hurry. Besides if you are staying online day and night your work will suffer, because you will not be well rested.

3 hours ago, mionbasky said:

How can I write effective buyer request???

6 hours ago, mahtab_185 said:

What are your thoughts about "effective buyer request"?  Please enlighten us. As a new seller like me, it'll help enormously.

Sending 10 buyer requests a day is one way for a new seller  to get work.

However, as a part time buyer I have found that the majority of sellers who respond to buyer requests show their desperation by begging for work. They do not look professional they look pitiful and I do not hire them.

Then there are the sellers who say, "Hire me, I can do your job." It is very evident they have not read what I asked for, they only want work and will promise me the sun and stars if I will hire them.

Then there are the sellers who tell me a long list of their credentials. I do not want to hear that either. So I do not hire them.

The sellers I will hire are those that tell me what they will do for me respective to my buyer request. I do not want to buy from someone who sells apples if I want to buy tomatoes. I will buy from the seller who says they will sell me nice ripe red tomatoes for such and such a price. It is the same for a buyer request. Tell the buyer how your services will meet their needs.

• Like 9
  • Up 4

30 minutes ago, nazim_mahmud said:

Exactly Minimum 16 hours, other time keep on Wi-Fi or data! If it takes as his job/occupation!

That is total nonsense.  Please don't offer silly advice.  Staying online only does one thing, it identifies you as someone who has no idea how Fiverr works. By the way, don't you think it is dishonest to use wifi or data to trick people into thinking you are online?  If you are willing to lie about that what else do you lie about to get sales?

• Like 14

48 minutes ago, newsmike said:

That is total nonsense.  Please don't offer silly advice.  Staying online only does one thing, it identifies you as someone who has no idea how Fiverr works. By the way, don't you think it is dishonest to use wifi or data to trick people into thinking you are online?  If you are willing to lie about that what else do you lie about to get sales?

You are right.

• Like 9

That is total nonsense

Please don't offer silly advice.

Please don't offer silly advice.

Staying online only does one thing, it identifies you as someone who has no idea how Fiverr works. By the way, don't you think it is dishonest to use wifi or data to trick people into thinking you are online?  If you are willing to lie about that what else do you lie about to get sales?

Edited by raseljomadder
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, raseljomadder said:

That is total nonsense

Staying online only does one thing, it identifies you as someone who has no idea how Fiverr works. By the way, don't you think it is dishonest to use wifi or data to trick people into thinking you are online?  If you are willing to lie about that what else do you lie about to get sales?

I liked that advice even better when I first wrote it. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, nazim_mahmud said:

Exactly Minimum 16 hours, other time keep on Wi-Fi or data! If it takes as his job/occupation!

Are you saying this advice from your own experience? Although I saw that there is no work review in your profile... Hopefully you are also active 18 hours everyday, so why aren't you getting orders yet?

• Like 7

1 minute ago, liton656 said:

Are you saying this advice from your own experience? Although I saw that there is no work review in your profile... Hopefully you are also active 18 hours everyday, so why aren't you getting orders yet?

No, that's not my opinion. I have received these suggestions from some people. I don't know how logical it is.

• Like 7

Hi dear,

You can create your portfolio with free website. Frist you need to create a website for free( there are many option or site to create a free website). Then you can upload your previous work that you have done perfectly or you have done for practice. You can also add your portfolio website on your gig.

Hope you will be success.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1