Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

right now i have over 8k page views. what i do i offer my buyers something for free if they share, tweet or email when i make my delivery and they send me a screen shot. As far as views and gig placement i do think it is part of the over all way you set your gig up and what you are offering. Some gigs are just hotter than others.

offer my buyers something for free if they share, tweet or email when i make my delivery and they send me a screen shot

Does anyone know if we’re still allowed to do this?

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It simply reflects where your buyers come from.

I’m at 60%, I need more African countries, I’m missing 3 countries in South America (Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana).

I do wish Fiverr’s map was better, there are some countries I can’t see. I can’t find the PNG (Papua New Guinea). Is that east of Indonesia?

1184753899_fastcopywritermap.thumb.png.f9d7086de1a77b9f06071aa557eb7e08.png
  • Like 17

It simply reflects where your buyers come from.

I’m at 60%, I need more African countries, I’m missing 3 countries in South America (Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana).

I do wish Fiverr’s map was better, there are some countries I can’t see. I can’t find the PNG (Papua New Guinea). Is that east of Indonesia?

New Guinea is just above Australia, an island. They do not have internet in much of that as I understand it. I see you have sold to someone in the western half of the island.

I don’t have many African countries either. It is easy to see where the internet has been well established and in other places not as accessible. The more industrialized countries are more likely to use fiverr due to better internet access, and more disposable income.

Mongolia is a country just below the Russian Federation that seems to be mostly without internet access, or at least they do not often buy on fiverr. Greenland is another large land mass that doesn’t seem to have many fiverr buyers.

The eastern half of the island is the major land mass of the independent state of Papua New Guinea. The western half, referred to as either Western New Guinea or West Papua, has been administered by Indonesia since 1963 and comprises the provinces of Papua and West Papua. — Wikipedia

I have had one sale in New Guinea. You have many more S. American countries than I have.

• Like 15

Guest humanissocial

There is no good or bad. The purpose of this information is to see where the demand is for your business and it’s also fun to say in conversation off Fiverr that you work with clients from around the world. It doesn’t matter where you get your business, as long as you get your business and can communicate with buyers.

’ve got Greenland and Mongolia! I’m so jealous

And the entire island of Papua New Guinea (both sides), too! 😳

I have both sides of that island but I’m missing a country in Central America, I think it’s El Salvador.

I think Cuba will be the most impossible. I had someone contact me who wanted to make a purchase who is incarcerated today.

• Like 13

My top five are:

1. US: 4039 sales
  2. Canada: 265 sales
  3. UK
  4. Australia
  5. India

As you can see, US is by far the biggest purchaser of spells. It outsells the rest of the world combined.

I read that the biggest users of fiverr are from: India and Pakistan. Which is surprising considering the statistics of where sales come from.

• Like 16

It’d be interesting if @cre8iveartwork had this at the start of each of their gig descriptions:

"I am aiming for 100% world dominance. So, if you are not from any of the following countries, ⬇️ piss off! Don’t even bother ordering from me.

Algeria, Libya, Bhutan, Albania, Cuba, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Western Sahara, Sudan, Chad, Niger, Mali, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Mozambique, Madagascar, Suriname."

:rofl: jk

• Like 15

It’d be interesting if @cre8iveartwork had this at the start of each of their gig descriptions:

"I am aiming for 100% world dominance. So, if you are not from any of the following countries, ⬇️ piss off! Don’t even bother ordering from me.

Algeria, Libya, Bhutan, Albania, Cuba, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Western Sahara, Sudan, Chad, Niger, Mali, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Cameroon, Republic of Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Mozambique, Madagascar, Suriname."

:rofl: jk

Western Sahara is a country? And there are two Republics of Congo? This is amazing.

• Like 13

It is a disputed territory that claims sovereignty for itself from Morocco. Google maps identifies it as a separate country.

I hope French Canada doesn’t get any big ideas from that. I know they don’t like being part of Canada. Or Texas for that matter. For a short time, Key West in Florida declared itself a separate country from the US. It renamed itself the Conch Republic.

• Like 12