So how is your day going?

theratypist

There are just those days... When you get a message like this. 😐

welp.png.b64a10436e6bbb7a510edbccc76c0721.png

Earlier in that message he also informed that "they don't have high budget, and they hope I understand" I am going to politely refuse though, but I am unable to respond atm.

What is your experience regarding unavailable users? Does it affect response rate if you can't respond? I am unable to reply to this message because of that... I have reached out to Customer Support but just wanted your thoughts in case you experienced something like this. 

The part that made me laugh is "I hope you don't LOSE ME"  Reminds me of the old Larry Miller joke. 

Guy and girlfriend in a huge fight breaking up:

Girl  "You'll never find anyone like me again."

Guy  "I should hope not!" 

20 minutes ago, theratypist said:

There are just those days... When you get a message like this. 😐

welp.png.b64a10436e6bbb7a510edbccc76c0721.png

Earlier in that message he also informed that "they don't have high budget, and they hope I understand" I am going to politely refuse though, but I am unable to respond atm.

What is your experience regarding unavailable users? Does it affect response rate if you can't respond? I am unable to reply to this message because of that... I have reached out to Customer Support but just wanted your thoughts in case you experienced something like this. 

A really difficult situation. I could not understand why they are like that 🤔

9 minutes ago, mdminhaz05 said:

A really difficult situation. I could not understand why they are like that 🤔

These are the people who feel that if they have $20, you are supposed to dance for them. I love telling people like that, "sorry, I can't help you." Imagine how they treat their waiters in a restaurant, and the inevitable result of that bad behaviour.  Intentional unnecessary "u" added, as I'm feeling a bit British today. 

I feel like to congo - ops, congratulate - you for standing your ground.
I can't understand why they wake up in the morning feeling so full of themselves. We have work to get done here, don't brag around and treat me like a human being.

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

These are the people who feel that if they have $20, you are supposed to dance for them. I love telling people like that, "sorry, I can't help you." Imagine how they treat their waiters in a restaurant, and the inevitable result of that bad behaviour. (intentional unnecessary "u" added, as I'm feeling a bit British today. 

You are right. Honestly I was surprised. Seeing their use. There are people in this world. I think they are greedy. Thank you for pointing out a beautiful subject.

3 minutes ago, alphagev said:

I can't understand why they wake up in the morning feeling so full of themselves. We have work to get done here, don't brag around and treat me like a human being.

Yep, this guy had it right.

Seinfeld Soup GIF

30 minutes ago, theratypist said:

What is your experience regarding unavailable users? Does it affect response rate if you can't respond?

I have contacted the CS sometime ago about a similar issue, here's what they had to say (attached below). They claim that if the message is marked as spam within 24h, it will not effect your response rate. I would just mark it as spam and maybe even block this user, it's obvious that this person would be a huge nuisance as a customer. Or you could even report them for being too obsessed with themselves, that is inappropriate behaviour in my book. 😄

Screenshot 2021-07-30 190813.jpg

4 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

I have contacted the CS sometime ago about a similar issue, here's what they had to say (attached below). They claim that if the message is marked as spam within 24h, it will not effect your response rate.

Interesting, thanks for sharing! I have not tried that yet but I will consider it in the future. (Side topic) Sometimes I get skeptical about spam messages that when they are automatically marked as spam, I just unspam them to make a first reply then marked it as spam again. 😂

(Back on topic) I have found the solution is to refresh the page while the inbox conversation with said user is open, the "unavailable" sign goes away for a few seconds or so and you can leave a reply. I politely declined and hope he finds a seller that is a better fit. It worked! And now the unavailable sign is back there again, lol.

The buyer has responded to me with a "Why???" 

Eeeep. Not gonna continue with that conversation anymore. #Ghosted 😬👻

4 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I get skeptical about spam messages that when they are automatically marked as spam, I just unspam them to make a first reply then marked it as spam again.

It's like unblocking someone on facebook to say "bye" and blocking them again. Savage. 😄😄

9 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Sometimes I get skeptical about spam messages that when they are automatically marked as spam, I just unspam them to make a first reply then marked it as spam again. 😂

Jokes aside, you don't really need to go through the trouble though. Once, it is marked spam by the system, it does not make any impact on your response rate anymore.

20 minutes ago, alphagev said:

I would be glad to receive a congo, so we can congress party! 🍹

I made it extra neon to emphasize how "lovely" that word is. Lovely in a sense its new meaning has been embraced. 

Fiverr Forum Dictionary (c) 2021 😂

19 minutes ago, alphagev said:

Should we invite your buyer too and then leave them alone? 🤣 [[meep moop test edit meep moop]]

He is too busy attending the other Fiber congo party! He is in good hands!

(Side note) Omg! I just found out now you can edit text that you've "quoted". I don't know if that's a good thing. 🧐

20 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I made a big batch of Congee for congress party.

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, surajkartha said:

watching kdrama

Which one? You know I've tried to watch the ones that show up on Netflix but I guess I'm just not fond of reading subtitles. 🤣

7 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Which one? You know I've tried to watch the ones that show up on Netflix but I guess I'm just not fond of reading subtitles. 🤣

Law School.. I am just happy that these kdramas are at the very least showing up on Netflix haha

My day started out with two spam messages.

I'll copy/paste them below, here's the first one:

"hello I am shub***m and I am Japanese Language expert. I am certified JLPT N3 level ."

Second message:

"Hello and welcome to my new gig I am looking to English to translation with world country please join Afghanistan Australia Bangladesh China France Germany India Japan Malaysia Nepal Netherlands New Zealand South Africa Sri Lanka Turkey United Kingdom United States Zimbabwe Zambia Afghanistan and Zimbabwe sub country"

I responded to the first message in Japanese, I typed out a nice long paragraph just for the heck of it. He never replied, how rude.

The second one I just ignored.

OK, time to get back to work.

I got a vaguely threatening, "I will give you a article and you have to pay me" message earlier. 

A long time ago, I plummeted from Level 2 to Level 0 in one month because I didn't respond to Spam messages. They fixed it, but I still get nervous, so I usually respond to them all anyway.

Archived