How do I get my first order?

dev_tahmina

Here is a list what you can do : 1. You can do social media marketing. 2. Blog commenting. Try to reach out the related blog you work and help them and at the end you can put your gig link. 3. join your work related groups on Social medias. Reach the posts, help peoples and put your gig link only after help them. 4. use fiverr anywhere code to your portfolio website.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Research is the Clue. ...
2) Think Out of the Box. ...
3) Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
4) Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
5) Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
6) Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
7) Use High-Quality Images. ...
😎 Deliver on the Same Day.

18 hours ago, dev_tahmina said:

How to get more orders?

Didn’t you already ask this or something similar a couple of days ago? 

Edit: I see you created 12 topics: in 3 of them you were giving tips on how to get orders and the rest you were asking how to get orders and rank your gig. 
you did receive answers on all your topics and I don’t see why would you keep asking same questions over and over again 🤔

On 7/23/2021 at 2:31 PM, jonbaas said:

Like I said, your gig is already linked on the buyer's offer responses page. Fiverr does this for you. It would, therefore, be a redundant waste of space to post a link in your seller response. And why would you want to post a link to your PROFILE, when a link to your gig (already provided by Fiverr) is the only link relevant to the buyer's request? Any descriptive information about you, originally shared on your profile, is already automatically posted on all of your gigs.

hahahaha OK, whatever you say!

On 7/23/2021 at 2:31 PM, jonbaas said:

Like I said, your gig is already linked on the buyer's offer responses page. Fiverr does this for you. It would, therefore, be a redundant waste of space to post a link in your seller response. And why would you want to post a link to your PROFILE, when a link to your gig (already provided by Fiverr) is the only link relevant to the buyer's request? Any descriptive information about you, originally shared on your profile, is already automatically posted on all of your gigs.

"I have a series of books to make the cover" -says in the buyer request- Budget $ 150. How can I do this job if I don't know how many books this person needs? Well, for that I need you to contact me if he or she wants me to do the job because I need that additional information. And logically the only way is to send me a private message. This is what I meant by submitting the profile link. And if you think that everyone knows how to click a photo to go to a profile, you are wrong because there are many people who need detailed instructions to navigate the platforms. There are even many who cannot find the files they have to download when one delivers them.

1 hour ago, maezma85 said:

How can I do this job if I don't know how many books this person needs? Well, for that I need you to contact me if he or she wants me to do the job because I need that additional information.

Like I said, buyers can see a link to the seller's gig in their list of seller responses. There is also a button that allows the buyer to contact the seller -- to discuss a project, if need be. There is no reason to waste space in an already limited-length seller response with an unnecessary profile link. Fiverr already provides these things for every seller response. They make it VERY easy for buyers to communicate with the seller(s) of their choice. 

I know this, because I have posted buyer requests (as a buyer), and I know exactly what options are available to buyers on their list of seller responses.

1 hour ago, maezma85 said:

And if you think that everyone knows how to click a photo to go to a profile, you are wrong because there are many people who need detailed instructions to navigate the platforms.

Fiverr makes it EXTREMELY easy for buyers to initiate communication with the seller connected to a response of their choice. It is not hard for a buyer to choose who, and how they wish to communicate. You're acting HURTING your chances of getting a response, by trying to cram all sorts of unnecessary, "please, please, please respond to my offer" content in a seller response. Just keep it simple. Address the needs of the buyer, and leave it up to them as to whom they want to contact. Don't post extra links that you don't need, or else you might come across as begging. I know, for a fact, that buyers are more likely to ignor sellers who do this. The options to respond to you, are already available with all responses.

On 7/27/2021 at 11:37 AM, asad_milton said:

1) Research is the Clue. ...
2) Think Out of the Box. ...
3) Importance of having a Healthy Profile. ...
4) Make a proper Keyword Research. ...
5) Use Keyword-enriched Title. ...
6) Add an optimized Gig Video. ...
7) Use High-Quality Images. ...
😎 Deliver on the Same Day.

Thanks for your most important comment

2 hours ago, marketinghut1 said:

Best keyword research service related

Gig image create really eye catching

Also includes video

Write unique gig description

Active 24/7  hours