How do I get my first order?

dev_tahmina

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Please follow my suggestions here.

1. Send at least 10 buyer requests daily.
2. Use some unique gig images, attractive descriptions and ranking tags for your gig.
3. Also offer your all clients free support here.
4. Also do social shares there.

If you follow those ways then as soon as possible you will generate more sales, impression here. 

13 hours ago, dev_tahmina said:

I received 4.3 reviews on order number 7. Now my review is showing 4.9 on average. How many orders need to be completed to go from 4.9 to 5 stars. If anyone knows, please let me know.

All your reviews must necessarily be 5 stars, not less, and you will need 7 reviews to raise your rating to 4.95, which will then be round to 5.

4 hours ago, maitasun said:

All your reviews must necessarily be 5 stars, not less, and you will need 7 reviews to raise your rating to 4.95, which will then be round to 5.

If I want to improve on 5-star reviews, do I need to have 7 reviews, or do I need more or fewer reviews? please let me know anyone.

6 hours ago, imdashik33 said:

Please follow my suggestions here.

1. Send at least 10 buyer requests daily.
2. Use some unique gig images, attractive descriptions and ranking tags for your gig.
3. Also offer your all clients free support here.
4. Also do social shares there.

If you follow those ways then as soon as possible you will generate more sales, impression here.

Nothing you have written (above) applies, in any way, to what @dev_tahmina asked. 

2 hours ago, dev_tahmina said:

Thank you. he doesn't read my post. then he is a Commented without knowing

Yes, it's true I provide the wrong questions answer here, I just noticed that. I made that answer for another buddy but did a mistake here. Sorry for my mistake...

8 hours ago, dev_tahmina said:

If I want to improve on 5-star reviews, do I need to have 7 reviews, or do I need more or fewer reviews? please let me know anyone.

Yes. You need, at least, 7 reviews rated 5 stars to pull up your rating, and all of the reviews must be consecutive. 

Archived