Please, Experienced people, check my profile and catch the mistakes

bestacademy77

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/14/2021 at 7:38 PM, bestacademy77 said:

If I delete the gig, is the review deleted?

No it will not be deleted. Even if your gig is deleted all reviews still stay on your profile, that’s the point of review to keep them fair. 

On 7/14/2021 at 7:38 PM, bestacademy77 said:

How many times can the gig be edited?

You can edit the gig as many times as you need to make it look great. But keep in mind that any changes might take time for approval and take your gig out of search 

Your review will stay on your profile 

The following method can be used to edit your gigs: Edit your gig title on the first day, your gig description on the second day, and your gig image on the third day. When you edit one thing in a day, your gig will not drop in search, it's called minor editing

No! if you delete the gig it will not effort in your review. your review will be stay on your account.

but my suggestion will be don't delete your gig. because FIVERR thing  you are expert on that services, FIVERR will be marketing your these service.  if you delete is gig FIVERR don't found your expert service so you don't have any order so that your account will be down day by day. 

Guest justdesignercc

All reviews will be on your profile after deleting the gig. But when you make a gig there won't show any reviews.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lloydsolutions

We see that your gig link has been posted in the wrong category.

It should be in Improve My Gig if you want help or My Fiverr Gigs if you want to advertise it!

• 5 months later...

Archived