Please, Experienced people, check my profile and catch the mistakes

bestacademy77

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/7/2021 at 6:48 AM, mdsojib276 said:

Being online through Fiverr is a must

No, it's not. I get most of my orders when I'm not online.

On 7/7/2021 at 6:48 AM, mdsojib276 said:

You can use Fiber's mobile app. This will help you look active on fiber.

And what happens when a buyer messages you thinking that you're online even though you're sleeping? Either you will interrupt your sleep (unhealthy) or make that buyer think that you're ignoring them, so they'll look for someone else.

Not to mention that faking that you're active when you're not is dishonest.

On 7/6/2021 at 5:28 PM, bestacademy77 said:

Gig video or photo, which would be better?

It depends on the services you offer. Contrary to what some people think, for many types of services buyers don't want to see a video first, because it just wastes their time. Plus, as @visualstudiosmentioned, it's harder to make a good video than a decent image, and a bad video would just make buyers think that your service is just as bad.

2 hours ago, bestacademy77 said:

I’m the new seller at Fiverr, so want to know.

You haven't answered my question. Which do you think would best represent your service(s), a photo, or a video?

It's a question only YOU can answer.

You have to choose a low competitor keyword and create a gig on this. But use a high competitor keyword also. And most important thing is, you need to use a short title and upgrade the SEO title. use the best tag and share your gig on another platform like Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. And send 10 BR daily.

Then when you get your first order. Your gig will rank automatically.

Fiverr say a video can increase user engagement by 40% so that could help, though they don't say any more about that (maybe they should). eg. maybe they should say what categories it helps in and how much (eg. roughly how much it helps increase orders if it does). That 40% stat could have been from before gig videos were made mandatory in the video & animation category and it's probably there were it's mostly needed.

15 minutes ago, raj_proservice said:

Video Is better then Image, But Image also Better,

That's some cyclical reasoning right there.  😵

Not everyone has the capability/knowledge/tools to produce a halfway decent video, but most people have at least a basic camera nowadays on their phones.

Top tier: A great video and a great image.

Second tier: A great video or a great image.

Avoid tier: A poor video and/or a poor image.

30 minutes ago, asad931 said:

I visited your profile and I saw that you completed 2 orders. So keep patient.

We are AVAILABLE 24/7 

Are you a robot? Please change your profile description. 

I don't think you saw my profile well. I have a team. Profiles are run by sharing time.

If you are a graphics designer then you have to give photos. According to many, video attracts more clients
In my opinion PDF is useful for graphic designers. I think there is no need to show simple if PDF is given. Because you can give a lot of simple in PDF that your client would like 😍 

On 7/8/2021 at 3:28 AM, charioterdreams said:

If you are a graphics designer then you have to give photos. According to many, video attracts more clients
In my opinion PDF is useful for graphic designers. I think there is no need to show simple if PDF is given. Because you can give a lot of simple in PDF

In my opinion It was absolutely right

Archived