Please, Experienced people, check my profile and catch the mistakes

bestacademy77

Guest freelancerjabir
On 7/6/2021 at 5:28 PM, bestacademy77 said:

How will my gig come to the first page?

Getting clients by doing proper marketing of your gig, it will help you to boost up your gig

On 7/6/2021 at 6:13 PM, jonbaas said:

You have no control over where your gig appears in the Fiverr search system. This is 100% on purpose, so that sellers cannot manipulate their visibility. Your gig will appear in the search results in diifferent places for different people, and will show up based upon behind-the-scenes factors the algorithm takes into consideration. My advice: don't worry about where you see your gig in the search results. Each person will see it in a different place. Just be a great seller, and focus on the things that you can control.

Okay I got your point, but also tell me that if the gig is not ranked on the first page then how a new seller will get order, please share your thoughts 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, freelancerjabir said:

tell me that if the gig is not ranked on the first page then how a new seller will get order

Find your target customers, and convince them to hire you. We call this "marketing". Why are you expecting Fiverr to provide all your orders?

Archived