How long does it take on average to get the first order.

emon_arefin

Question

Hello Fiverr,

I am a new seller on fiverr and very curious to know that, how much time does it take usually to get the first buyer message or first order. 

Please enlighten me. 

Thanks for reading.

Emon Arefin

Edited by emon_arefin
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, hasnain_473 said:

How long did you take the first order?

Believe me, it depends on gig optimization, I created my account in Nov 2022. But wasn't able to make gigs or focus on free-lancing due to educational issues.

But as soon as I completed my semester, when I got free I posted my gig with full seo optimizing (I am not good at making images but still), on the same day after 8 hours my first order arrived. (Alhumdulilah from that day I am still getting orders )

Make your gigs in Low competition, you will get the order.

Main Point: You should not be worried about the first order instead you should focus on the quality to provide when the first order arrives.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 1

It takes a different time for a different person. Because there is no time limit to get the first order. It mainly depends on your gig optimization like gig title gig thumbnail gig description etc. So focus on your gig not the first order so that you get the order as soon as possible. First, you need to learn how to remove the L from Learn so you get success. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1