Jump to content
  • 0

How long does it take on average to get the first order.


emon_arefin

Question

Hello Fiverr,

I am a new seller on fiverr and very curious to know that, how much time does it take usually to get the first buyer message or first order. 

 

Please enlighten me. 

 

Thanks for reading.

Emon Arefin

Edited by emon_arefin
  • Like 12
  • Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I signed up 6 days ago, and I've got more than 70 impressions of my gig, but no person has clicked on it, and I just wonder if I'm being desperate and it really takes some time to receive an order or even a person to ask about your service or if I'm doing something wrong.

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I'm a new seller; I have worked & researched for a long time on my gig & then published it. But before that, I worked for years to gain my skill. Then again, how long does it take for a new seller to get their first order? No, I'm not losing my patience; just wondering. Any expert can visit my profile & welcome to share their honest opinion. 😊 

Thanks,
Mohaimenul

Edited by immohaimenul
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, immohaimenul said:

I'm a new seller; I have worked & researched for a long time on my gig & then published it. But before that, I worked for years to gain my skill. Then again, how long does it take for a new seller to get their first order? No, I'm not losing my patience; just wondering. Any expert can visit my profile & welcome to share their honest opinion. 😊 

Thanks,
Mohaimenul

Did you browse the Topics in the Forum? Because this question has already been asked by other member. Why posting the same question again. It would be better if you browse the topics first before posting your question!

Anyhow, to your question, Within 1 Week, I got a direct order without Buyer Requests.

  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
12 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Did you browse the Topics in the Forum? Because this question has already been asked by other member. Why posting the same question again. It would be better if you browse the topics first before posting your question!

Anyhow, to your question, Within 1 Week, I got a direct order without Buyer Requests.

@smartdezigns Don't get me wrong; I was expecting a recent seller comment. I checked your profile, has created back in 2014. that was my bad; I didn't clarify. Thanks for your reply. 🙂

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, immohaimenul said:

@smartdezigns Don't get me wrong; I was expecting a recent seller comment. I checked your profile, has created back in 2014. that was my bad; I didn't clarify. Thanks for your reply. 🙂

It's alright and Yes, I have been on Fiverr since 2014.. but I will still recommend you to browse the topics in the forums related to your query! Hope you will get the right answers! Good Luck

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 12/2/2022 at 1:19 AM, immohaimenul said:

I'm a new seller; I have worked & researched for a long time on my gig & then published it. But before that, I worked for years to gain my skill. Then again, how long does it take for a new seller to get their first order? No, I'm not losing my patience; just wondering. Any expert can visit my profile & welcome to share their honest opinion. 😊 

Thanks,
Mohaimenul

I am also a new seller, researching long time then published my Gig and want to know about this topic.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Good day everyone! ☀️

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share a recent experience of mine on Fiverr. Recently, I received an order worth $10 💰, and I have to admit, it was like a dream come true for me 😍. The opportunity to work on a project for a client was incredibly fulfilling, and I felt a great sense of happiness knowing that my skills were valued 💪. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my experience with you. 🙏

First Fiverr Order: Tell Us About Your First Order Earnings!

  • Like 20
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 5/10/2023 at 1:01 AM, kawsar_log said:

Good day everyone! ☀️

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share a recent experience of mine on Fiverr. Recently, I received an order worth $10 💰, and I have to admit, it was like a dream come true for me 😍. The opportunity to work on a project for a client was incredibly fulfilling, and I felt a great sense of happiness knowing that my skills were valued 💪. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my experience with you. 🙏

The first time is always special. I can recall my first time and its 250$

  • Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

It can take a day, it can take a month, years. It's very difficult and subjective depending on the seller. For example, in the transcription and translation niches you pertain to, there are a LOT of competitors. And honestly, it's very hard too have a unique service there, so the way you present yourself, your samples, experience might be the ones making a difference.

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

And honestly, it's very hard too have a unique service there, so the way you present yourself, your samples, experience might be the ones making a difference.

Yeah, I totally agree with what you said. I thought I could start with a very basic gig like transcription or translation to get a few reviews and then go into a niche that is more suitable for me and my skills. But now I think I need to start the second phase of the plan without getting any reviews. I hope I can get something out of the efforts and time I put into this platform since I am really willing to offer good services that deserve to be bought.

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...