I am not getting enough orders from Fiverr.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Dear Fiverr Seller Freelancerif8, It's happy to see you try to get your order. You already spend two months  but didn't work. Don't worry, Continue sending  your buyer request and wait. You also check your gig image, and others, If all are right, Then active more time and marketing your gig. Happy freelancing. Thank you

3 hours ago, freelancerarif8 said:

I am on Fiverr for 2 month's But still I didn't get any order now. Also my 2 gig's are Ranked on New Seller's Section.

It's hard to get the first order as a new seller from Gig Search. My advice is you send the buyer request correctly every day. More likely to get an order from a buyer request. Stay active online. And increase experience in your category. Good luck to you. Thanks.

Me too, I'm also facing the same problem. I've made changes to my gigs like who knows how many times. But still, my gigs are not getting enough exposure. I've even purchase gig thumbnails. I have clicks but no orders. Every order I've done, I've done my best and all the clients were fully satisfied. I don't seem to understand what the problem might be.

It's very helpful an answer to me that I think.

Hello Dear Fiverr Seller Freelancerif8, It's happy to see you try to get your order. You already spend two months  but didn't work. Don't worry, Continue sending  your buyer request and wait. You also check your gig image, and others, If all are right, Then active more time and marketing your gig. Happy freelancing. Thank you

18 hours ago, freelancerarif8 said:

Also my 2 gig's are Ranked on New Seller's Section

Idk is there any section like you said.

You are in fiverr just 2 months. There are some seller who gets their first order after 6 months even 1 year later. So don't lose hope. Keep patience and that time try to improve your skill.

4 hours ago, shadiya646 said:

Idk is there any section like you said.

You are in fiverr just 2 months. There are some seller who gets their first order after 6 months even 1 year later. So don't lose hope. Keep patience and that time try to improve your skill.

yeah ! you also give me ( @shadiya646 ) this suggestion and i am also following  , believe that i will top rated seller 😭

Hi everyone! My gig's impression was going up day by day, but suddenly the impression is becoming down. what is the reason  of this problem? could you please explain me someone why the impression of a gig becomes down day by day?    

Archived