My all gigs deranked just in one day. I am level 2 seller and do not know why happen this?

Orders are not guaranteed from that. Impressions only, and clicks are likely too if your thumbnail and title are interesting. But if you don’t see impressions, then you should check that the bid is good enough.

No, I mean I had no orders at all in the last weeks before I was chosen for promoted gigs. This wasn’t a factor to be chosen for this feature. My performance was exactly the same like it always is. I just woke up one day and got the notification that I was invited to promoted gigs.

• Like 15

• 4 months later...
On 5/2/2021 at 6:34 AM, fifoaccounting said:

I am a level 2 seller at Fiverr. Everything was going smoothly but suddenly yesterday I receive notification that some of your gigs no more promoted. After checking I come to know that it is not only no more my gig is promoted, also my all the gigs deranked and impressions fall below 50 from 1000 for all gigs.

We put all efforts to improve the profile and suddenly without any reason, it deranked. It is only my source of income and I am afraid no more I have business on Fiverr. What I should do?

Not sure, but my guess is low quality delivery or private rating.

• Like 13

• 1 month later...

No...I believe there is something else going on other than the belief that all of this is based on random "algorithms".  The recurring story I'm hearing is similar to mine; I spent a couple of months as a level 2 seller and slayed sales.  After that there was a sudden downgrade that was applied to my account under the explanation of "the completion rates of the past 60 were purged from your account...keep up your sales numbers to keep your completion rate above 90%."  The thing was I was still consistently making and completing sales so there was no need for a downgrade. 

After that I would get back up to level 2 for a month every now and then but as soon as the next month rolls around there is a reason for "downgrade" and no matter of sales completion moves the needle back above 90% before the evaluation on the 14th.  It used to be 3% per every completion...but when you've been a level 2 seller under promoted gigs it seems like 1% for every 3-4 completions. 

• Like 11

On 9/4/2021 at 11:52 PM, az_design1 said:

I am also facing problem after promoting my gig in fiverr. I am a level 2 seller. I have completed 150+ Facebook marketing job successfully in fiverr. But just 1 new buyer gave me 4.4 star review unfortunately. Because he did not know about it. After that, fiverr said my gig is not eligible for promotion. From Then I can not see my  gig on searching. My gig was in first place before. But Fiverr customer support said my gig is active. But I do not get any buyers message now. What can I do?   Facebook Marketing

• Like 11

• 1 year later...

This thread was very helpful. Thank you @seo_specialized. All of my gigs got deranked. I kept wondering what was wrong. But I also had one canceled order but the client ordered again as we decided to reduce the price of the order as the client was no longer interested in reporting data analysis but just in analysis alone. I guess I would need to really work harder to get reranked. I cannot even promote my gig. I don't qualify. Maybe because my order completion is at 88%, although only one order got cancelled. If you know the reasons why one is no longer eligible for being promoted, Kindly let me know. 

• Like 4