My all gigs deranked just in one day. I am level 2 seller and do not know why happen this?

I am a level 2 seller at Fiverr. Everything was going smoothly but suddenly yesterday I receive notification that some of your gigs no more promoted. After checking I come to know that it is not only no more my gig is promoted, also my all the gigs deranked and impressions fall below 50 from 1000 for all gigs.

We put all efforts to improve the profile and suddenly without any reason, it deranked. It is only my source of income and I am afraid no more I have business on Fiverr. What I should do?

• Like 19
  • Sad 3

I think it’s related to the promoted gigs feature. I too saw a huge impressions drop after my gigs were suddenly not eligible to be promoted. And then a couple of weeks later they were eligible again, and impressions jumped up like crazy. And promoted gigs page said only about 30 impressions, while I got thousands of them from just regular viewing.

• Like 13

I am a level 2 seller at Fiverr. Everything was going smoothly but suddenly yesterday I receive notification that some of your gigs no more promoted. After checking I come to know that it is not only no more my gig is promoted, also my all the gigs deranked and impressions fall below 50 from 1000 for all gigs.

We put all efforts to improve the profile and suddenly without any reason, it deranked. It is only my source of income and I am afraid no more I have business on Fiverr. What I should do?

It does not happen without any reason. Did you have any Recent Cancellations? or bad Reviews?

without any reason

• Like 14

It’s been 6 to 7 Months I am working on Fiverr I faced this issue only 1 time when I had 1 Cancellation and after that I worked really Hard and my all the Stats are completely 100 Percent I have Completed 150 Projects and only 1 Cancelled and two 4 Stars only. My all the Gigs are Ranking on first Page on my Main Keywords. So I think it’s all about the Performance of your Gigs. I usually Respond to my clients in just 2 to 3 Minutes or even in 1 Minute lol.

• Like 16

I think it’s related to the promoted gigs feature. I too saw a huge impressions drop after my gigs were suddenly not eligible to be promoted. And then a couple of weeks later they were eligible again, and impressions jumped up like crazy. And promoted gigs page said only about 30 impressions, while I got thousands of them from just regular viewing.

if i not promote my gigs . my gigs impression and clicks goes down?

• Like 11

CS replied everything is fine with my gigs but why my impressions of ALL GIGS falls from 1000 daily to only 30, 35? Even they are not ready to refresh my gigs. Please anyone know the solution.

Pause all your gig for few hours. Than active again try to do this when your gig will be losing impression

• Like 11

Did they really become eligible for promotion again? I think mine will never be after they stopped being eligible.

• Like 11

*CHECK THIS OUT. I ASKED CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR THE SAME PROBLEM AND THEY REPLIED TO THIS. I hope it will help

Okay so upon review your Gig is live and active in the search (please check the screenshot), you can see it here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig

While I understand your concern, this is simply how it works. One day you might be on top, the next not. The marketplace is dynamic and ever-changing, the algorithm takes a lot into consideration. Just to be clear, while I wish I could give your Gig a “good” ranking, this is not something that can manually be done.
All I can suggest you do to help your Gigs placement is:

Advertise outside of Fiverr, on places such as Linkedin, Facebook groups for job hunting, Instagram, Twitter, and even Reddit. Putting yourself out there will drive impressions and clicks to your Gig page.

Take a Fiverr Learn course, https://learn.fiverr.com/ or Joining Fiverr Pro How to Successfully Apply to Become a Fiverr Pro

Additionally, the Fiverr Forum has a lot of great resources:

Hi all! I would like to find out how can I get more traffic for my gigs in order to get more buyers? Thanks for your help!
Specially for new sellers: 7+ active gigs according to best practices. [use the best possible keywords ]Be online more than 12 hours, best if 15+ hours.Update gigs on regular basis, once or twice in a month. [when you are not getting orders]Update Gig video at least once in a month.Send 10 buyer requests daily.Visit Fiverr forum everyday and go through the tips & tricks from the experienced sellers.Try, Try & try, don’t give up.I would share the best practices of creating a gig very so…
Hi guys, These are just my personal experience. For Gigs Research top selling gigs. Look at how their title, descriptions and tags are2. Never copy them. Make a proper research so that your URL will have the keywords. URLs are permanent. Use keywords. Make sure your keywords are consistent especially in TITLE, DESCRIPTION, AND TAGS. However, don’t overdo it. Maximise your Tags. Use 5 keywords (don’t repeat, try single word) Stop editing your gigs too often. I edited my gigs several…
We all get a max of 5 tags to use per gig, right from the start, if new seller or TRS, make good use of it, every bit you do that others don´t do, will help you. If you think 2 tags describe your service perfectly and everyone would type in either of those two, or both, great; if not, again, you got 5! tags to catch words or combinations of words people type in the search bar. Think like a buyer: what would you search for if you were looking for the service your gig offers? Ask random p…

The marketplace is competitive, there are 1000’s of sellers with similar services and therefore the marketplace will always be in shift. You need to stand out, to increase your ranking and position you have to keep your Gig looking fresh.

Kind regards

• Like 11

When I was invited in promoted gigs I had no orders at all.

Orders are not guaranteed from that. Impressions only, and clicks are likely too if your thumbnail and title are interesting. But if you don’t see impressions, then you should check that the bid is good enough.

• Like 11