Today, I got this notice... ? ??

vickiespencer

I am a grandma and more than likely one of the oldest sellers on Fiverr. I had just put my grandbaby down for a nap when I got the phone beep, which meant that I had a Fiverr message. I quickly checked it and found this:

I was ecstatic! And immediately shared the fantastic news with my husband of 49 years! Then I began to cry tears of joy! 😭

Now I am sharing my good news with the Fiverr Forum as I have many friends here that feel like family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A bit of background:

I started selling on Fiverr in July of 2017 and did not get my first order for 45 days. In the meantime, I visited the Fiverr Forum every day and read excellent advice from other experienced sellers. I also fine-tuned my gigs and profile until I thought it was perfect. Then I would scrutinize other sellers’ gigs and profiles in my niche and fine-tune some more—I never copied any sellers’ wording. I always created my own.

I have been eligible for the TRS badge for two years. However, I never really expected to get it. But secretly, I was hoping to, if only for the seven-day clearance of my earnings. Now I have that and hopefully more income and orders too! 😉

I am a grandma and more than likely one of the oldest sellers on Fiverr. I had just put my grandbaby down for a nap when I got the phone beep, which meant that I had a Fiverr message. I quickly checked it and found this

Wow, congratulations on your long journey and success. Best wishes to you. and again thanks for your support to everyone on the Fiverr forum. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, even tough it’s an old post, congratulations.

I didn’t know that if you earn 20 000 $, there is not 100% chance to get the TRS. Is there an explanation for that?

edit: Nevermind, I just found the answer:
“Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Once our team confirms your eligibility, you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.”

Archived