Today, I got this notice... ? ??

vickiespencer

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEEEEEESSS!!!
It’s about time!!!
I’m so happy for you 🍾
I hope you celebrated this wonderful day with your family ( along with food, drinks, hugs and smiles).

Now be prepared for lots of orders and those “hello help me” messages if you haven’t gotten them already… 😅

Congratulations @vickiespencer! You definitely deserved it.

I always considered you a never-ending source of inspiration, positivity and reason. For years, you haven’t slipped into negativity for one second, at least from what I’ve had the opportunity to witness through your posts on Forum.

Firmly believing that you have absolutely deserved it, I offer my most sincere congratulations!

Not without a shred of hope that one day, I’ll perhaps achieve the same. Such recognition has been somewhat of a Fiverr dream of mine.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Hello Grandma, to becoming TRS is no magic! It’s the outcome of your Hard work, Dedication, Communication skill & obviously Customer service. You are one of the best humble person that I’m following since 67 days (The day I’ve joined in Fiverr). I’ve 8/10 more favorite person here in the forum and I’m a big fan of them. Your guidance, Contributions and behavior made me all of your devoted fan. I’m a Grandpa too and trying my best to deliver services. Take care of your health and love for your family.

GG.

If I was in highschool you would be the coolest teacher 🙂

Lol, when I substitute taught I was told that often! 😉

You are one of the best humble person that I’m following since 67 days (The day I’ve joined in Fiverr).

Thank you, and welcome to Fiverr!

About time grandma 🙂

Congrats!

About time grandma 🙂

Congrats!

Thank you @ammarshrf, maybe I will start selling MS Word and Excel gigs and give you some competition! 😉

@mateusbl

Have you heard from the Seller Plus Program yet?

you are now my role model,

Oh no! Now I have to set higher standards for myself so I can be a good role model! 😳

I also really appreciate all of your advice!!

You are always helpful in the forum, and I am really happy for you!. 🙂

Thank you, I try to share my knowledge. It is good to know someone appreciates it! 😘

I hope you celebrated this wonderful day with your family ( along with food, drinks, hugs and smiles).

Yes, we hit our favorite coffee shop and had Irish Cream with almond Frappes! ? ?

Now be prepared for lots of orders and those “hello help me” messages if you haven’t gotten them already… 😅

😳 :thinking::grimacing::scream: I already have a QR ready for them! :sunglasses:

I always considered you a never-ending source of inspiration, positivity and reason. For years, you haven’t slipped into negativity for one second, at least from what I’ve had the opportunity to witness through your posts on Forum.

Thank you. We have known each other for a bit of time here! I still remember you defending me from a Forum bully at one time. 😉

@vickiespencer Wishing you the absolute best of luck in your freelancing and you’re an inspiration reaching that milestone! It sounds well deserved and I admire your dedication to perfecting your craft and gigs. Always encouraging to see someone who is genuine and deserving of recognition reaching the level they want to be at. Also I am new to the forum and it’s so awesome to hear that the relationships forged here have become like family to you, that’s really special!

I am a grandma and more than likely one of the oldest sellers on Fiverr. I had just put my grandbaby down for a nap when I got the phone beep, which meant that I had a Fiverr message. I quickly checked it and found this:

I was ecstatic! And immediately shared the fantastic news with my husband of 49 years! Then I began to cry tears of joy! 😭

Now I am sharing my good news with the Fiverr Forum as I have many friends here that feel like family! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A bit of background:

I started selling on Fiverr in July of 2017 and did not get my first order for 45 days. In the meantime, I visited the Fiverr Forum every day and read excellent advice from other experienced sellers. I also fine-tuned my gigs and profile until I thought it was perfect. Then I would scrutinize other sellers’ gigs and profiles in my niche and fine-tune some more—I never copied any sellers’ wording. I always created my own.

I have been eligible for the TRS badge for two years. However, I never really expected to get it. But secretly, I was hoping to, if only for the seven-day clearance of my earnings. Now I have that and hopefully more income and orders too! 😉

I was ecstatic! And immediately shared the fantastic news with my husband of 49 years! Then I began to cry tears of joy! 😭

Honestly, I’m kinda disappointed that it took Fiverr this long! I’d say it’s a great surprise but I doubt there’s anyone that didn’t think you’d make it. Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived