Today, I got this notice... ? ??

vickiespencer

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, even tough it’s an old post, congratulations.

I didn’t know that if you earn 20 000 $, there is not 100% chance to get the TRS. Is there an explanation for that?

edit: Nevermind, I just found the answer:

“Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Once our team confirms your eligibility, you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.”

Yes, even if you earn 5000000$ you cannot be TRS if you are not meeting Fiverr’s expectations. I earn more than this seller but I am a second level and I am happy to be at this level LOL because when I was nominated for TRS, i was not getting much work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I wasn't a part of the fiverr community when you posted this, but even though I am very late to the party, I wanted to congratulate you and wish you all the success in your future endeavors @vickiespencer🥳

You've been an invaluable part of this community and one of the people who are definitely worth listening to and looking up to. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us and making this forum a more welcoming place for everyone.

• wp_kid locked this topic

Archived