Today, I got this notice... ? ??

vickiespencer

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi that’s a amazing, congratulations… this is a proof of your hard work and you deserve this 🙂 Let’s continue growing even more, is really great have people like you in the forum to inspire everyone. I’m waiting for the badge too, hope to get it soon.

tenor.gif.5c1aeb20acd529496cd89d194080534b.gif

Hi that’s a amazing, congratulations… this is a proof of your hard work and you deserve this 🙂 Let’s continue growing even more, is really great have people like you in the forum to inspire everyone. I’m waiting for the badge too, hope to get it soon.

0d212ce05b363bc160fe97f0f0397cbbc2f08105

I’m waiting for the badge too, hope to get it soon.

As a TRS for 5 years (lost it due to health issues), the only thing I miss is the 7-day withdrawals. although if you work consistently, you’ll barely notice that. I would love to have that title back, but I am not sure they give it back after you lose it. And yes, you can lose it just like any other level. So if you have a bad month, lots of cancellations due to health problems or anything else, it’s gone.

Hello Grandma, to becoming TRS is no magic! It’s the outcome of your Hard work, Dedication, Communication skill & obviously Customer service. You are one of the best humble person that I’m following since 67 days (The day I’ve joined in Fiverr). I’ve 8/10 more favorite person here in the forum and I’m a big fan of them. Your guidance, Contributions and behavior made me all of your devoted fan. I’m a Grandpa too and trying my best to deliver services. Take care of your health and love for your family.

GG.

Archived