Can anyone give me the right guideline on how to proceed

codingmasterpy

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

I’m a WordPress developer looking at my gigs and telling me if something went wrong. smiling_face_with_three_hearts

. Are you a new seller? This is how you get more orders:
. How to get any orders at all ... and get more once you have a few
. Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

All your gigs are WordPress related, which is one of the more competitive categories, so that's something to account for.

I would just work on making your gigs better and see what you can improve on because you had a couple reviews that weren't 5 stars.

Check out what your competitors are doing, and try to stand out from them.

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

What makes your gigs unique? What makes them stand out from the crowd? Why should buyers order from you, and not the other sellers? 

If you answer these questions, you could begin improving your efforts to land more sales.

You need to know who your clients are, what they are looking for, and have a plan on how you're going to solve their problem better than your competition. 

It's called a business plan. So grab yourself a beverage, lean back, and think long and hard about these things. You might come up with some cool answers that will help you gain more business! 

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, krheate said:

All your gigs are WordPress related, which is one of the more competitive categories, so that's something to account for.

I would just work on making your gigs better and see what you can improve on because you had a couple reviews that weren't 5 stars.

Check out what your competitors are doing, and try to stand out from them.

8 hours ago, smashradio said:

What makes your gigs unique? What makes them stand out from the crowd? Why should buyers order from you, and not the other sellers? 

If you answer these questions, you could begin improving your efforts to land more sales.

You need to know who your clients are, what they are looking for, and have a plan on how you're going to solve their problem better than your competition. 

It's called a business plan. So grab yourself a beverage, lean back, and think long and hard about these things. You might come up with some cool answers that will help you gain more business! 

Thank you so much 

• Like 2

On 6/2/2022 at 1:08 AM, codingmasterpy said:

Any Same tips for me to rank my gig on fiverr 

"How can I get my Gig ranked higher?
Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve."

The above is from the Help Centre. 

PS. Just use normal font the same as everybody else. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Ranking a Gig on first page is not your goal. Your goal is to get sells. But do think what other sellers are providing in your category. Try to provide services more unique than them. Make your gigs SEO friendly,  upload SEO friendly and quality image or video. Do think like a devoted seller, work hard, keep patience. 

N.B. I'm a new seller and my gigs are not in a ranked position.  But I got sells within one month. Cheers, buddy ❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

No one knows how fiverr works, especially if someone will tell you tips like “keywords, SEO, share gig and active fiverr”. 
Only fiverr knows it’s secrets but you can read a topic here on the forum called “fiver 3.0” to get a glimpse of fiverr algorithm 

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/22/2022 at 10:25 AM, abdheshkjha said:

Fiverr Search Algorithm ranks gigs according to the number of reviews you get, your conversion rate, and Gig Tags & Description.

No, it does not. There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works.

One needs to really use their mind to find out the top secrets which can help them rank better.

There are no "top secrets". Fiverr does not reveal the hidden metrics that define their search algorithm.

And, again, there is no rank. The search system is not a rank-based system.

As that is the only key to successful sales on Fiverr.

Oh, for Pete's sake.... the rank that DOES NOT EXIST is not the "only key to successful sales on Fiverr". That's not how Fiverr works. 

• Like 8
  • Up 5

51 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

No, it does not. There is no rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how Fiverr works.

There are no "top secrets". Fiverr does not reveal the hidden metrics that define their search algorithm.

And, again, there is no rank. The search system is not a rank-based system.

Oh, for Pete's sake.... the rank that DOES NOT EXIST is not the "only key to successful sales on Fiverr". That's not how Fiverr works.

I got your point and thanks for correcting me.

• Like 4
  • Up 2