Cash Advance question

faymus

On 7/26/2022 at 3:02 AM, annaroze said:

I am a level 2 seller and I haven't yet got the option of Cash advance and how and when will I get this ?

Even me, I've got the option of Cash Advance several weeks ago but I didn't take it. But then, it's missing now. I have no idea when it will appear again.

Why did the button dissapear? I mean, if Fiverr really wants to help the sellers, I think they should let the 'cash advance' button appear there instead of making it a temporary button.

• Like 17

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!
As far as I know, it's handpicked. When fiverr will get to know from their algorithm that you are getting regular orders, very low amount of order cancellations rate and few more internal factors must be positive, fiverr will provide this feature. Thank you! 

• Like 10

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,
I'm TRS seller. But I didn't get "Cash Advance" option yet 😔. Some personal reason I was expectancy for it and still waiting. Could you tell me, when it can be enabled for me? As a TRS how long later do you got this option?

Edited by only1amjad
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...

A cash advance is offered to you by Fiverr.  You can not request it.  You will normally be offered this service after sustained high service and high turnover. 

However, please be very careful when using this, you will sacrifice 40% of your earnings until you pay the balance back. This could create a challenging spiral where you become indebted to Fiverr in the long term. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, hasaniwijesingh said:

I'm level 2 seller and I want to know about Why my Fiverr account has not been selected for the cash advance option?

Probably because you are an established seller, with plenty of reviews, and you do not need a loan to get started.

• Like 11

@fernando1015 You don't activate it.  Fiverr reward this based on the performance of your gigs.   Please be very careful if you do get this opportunity though. It can put you into a difficult spiral of debt, as you sacrifice nearly half of your earnings until you pay it back.  

• Like 14
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...

Am a level 2 seller, i got the fiverr cash advance feature a couple of months ago. I don't wanted it it that time but now when i really need it the feature or option is not there any more. Why this happened to me?.

Why did fiverr just take it away.

(The possible reason that i think)

A few days ago i noticed a little drop in my gig's performance. The order completion rate is drop down from 91% to 89%. But i didn't know why, even i haven't delivered any order late. It just dropped down suddenly without any reason, i have maybe 2 to 3 active orders at that time and i was working on them.

Am a level 2 seller, i got the fiverr cash advance feature a couple of months ago. I don't want to use it at that time but now when i really need it the feature or option is not there any more. Why this happened to me?.

Why did fiverr takes the feature away.

(The possible reason that i think)

A few days ago i noticed a little drop in my gig's performance. The order completion rate is drop down from 92% to 89%. But i didn't know why, even not a single order was cancelled at that time or i haven't delivered any order late (in past month one order is canceled but it was roundabout a month ago when this cancelation happens ). It just dropped down suddenly without any reason, i have maybe 2 to 3 active orders at that time and i was working on them. 
When i checked to get a advance cash the option was nomore there.
Now the order completion rate is 100% but didn't get the option or feature.

Is there any way to contact the fiverr support to solve this problem because i really need it now. 
If anyone have any suggestions then please let me know any solution or any tips to get it back? 

Regards, 
Zain 

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Perhaps you do not understand the purpose of the cash advance feature. If you had enough orders to pay off your first cash advance, why would you need a second cash advance? How about working to earn a profit, instead of willfully trying to remain in debt.

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1