Cash Advance question

faymus

I took out an advance in Jan, it was large, paid it back within sixty days. March was my best month in the year I've been a seller, with nearly 8k in revenue. I strongly, strongly feel that's the Fiverr algorithm, pushing my gig in certain ways to try and get the advance paid off. Even with sending 40% of my revenue to the advance, I still had my best month yet. I paid the full advance off around 24hrs ago, and from what I've read, if I'm evaluated again and everything looks good, the option should reappear between 3-5 days. I'm not certain I'll take the amount I did prior, but I do like having the option. Can anyone give me insight into how long it took to see the cash advance button reappear?

• Like 22

Thanks for the answer. I’m currently on day 3-4 and it hasn’t reappeared so I’m assuming I’m somehow no longer eligible or there’s a delay. From what I’ve read, some people get it back 24hrs later and some wait for months, so I guess it’s just a waiting game! 

• Like 17

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2022 at 10:08 PM, jeromae said:

Hello, after I paid my cash advance it repapered almost instantly or the same day I checked it.

After I paid off my cash advance in Feb I also instantly got the 'cash advance' button, which I clicked and tried to get cash advance again right then, my limit was increased as well but after I signed and procced it didn't go through and my button has been kind of disabled since which I cant click.

Capture.JPG

• Like 17

On 3/19/2022 at 6:55 AM, pro_cr8ion said:

Good day everyone. I saw a new feature on my earnings which says "Get Cash Advance" Does anybody has a knowledge about this new feature please share more light thanks in anticipation.

It's a great feature if you need some extra cash, but this option will not stay there forever, it will disappear soon if you take it or not.

Paying off is like If you do order for $100, normal you would make $80 but when you have taken cash advance fiverr will deduct extra 40% from your $80 earned so you end up with $48

($32 is paid off for your cash advance automatically) It was not bad at all for me when I had it.

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

Still don’t have the option and my earnings are even more. I’m not stressing too much, it’s nice getting all the money for my orders vs the 40% deduction, but still curious how certain sellers see the option right away and others might not ever see it again. 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, mitumaria1995 said:

after 15th May he will be Top Rated Seller

It’s not a guarantee that he will be top rated seller 😉 it’s not an automatic promotion 

As for the cash advance it’s also available only for selected sellers as a beta testing. 

• Like 11

TRS are selected manually - just because you reach the requirements it doesn't guarantee that you'll ever get the badge. It is also written quite clearly on the analytics page if you seek more info about that (I also qualify for months now but haven't been picked.)

As for cash advance, really not sure to be honest since I haven't gotten the feature either so! 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, mitumaria1995 said:

But why not guarantee , he is full times web developer on Fiver and all requirement is fulfill example  earned $ 20k, 97% order completion and response rate 100%

I have 28000+ sales, 100% completion rate and 100% response rate, and I am not a top rated seller. So.. as the others said, you don't have any guarantee you will ever become a TRS. It's a manual process and it's only offered to people that feel worthy. Needless to say, being a top rated seller doesn't guarantee any more orders anyway. 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, mitumaria1995 said:

My brother`s earned already $20k etc.

It would be better if your brother could ask his own questions so that responses would be specific to his situation and he could reply in person.

FAQs

The Fiverr Cash Advance aims to help sellers grow their business - even when they’re short of cash. 

• What are the eligibility criteria required for Fiverr Cash Advance?

Eligibility criteria are automatically defined and are subject to change. Your eligibility can change, as it is based on your sales and performance history. 

Note: Cash Advance is not currently available to everyone and, at the moment, we are not accepting requests. Stay tuned for updates. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 12

I'm one of the people that got Cash Advance feature when I was only level 1. 

It maybe manual process like TRS so that's why not everyone got it yet and still in beta. 

-My account age is old
-My average selling price was rather high because I got some big order priced around 3k$ back to back at that time. 
-I had no cancellation and had 5 stars only.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, gongor32 said:

I'm one of the people that got Cash Advance feature when I was only level 1. 

It maybe manual process like TRS so that's why not everyone got it yet and still in beta. 

-My account age is old
-My average selling price was rather high because I got some big order priced around 3k$ back to back at that time. 
-I had no cancellation and had 5 stars only.

I never got the cash advance feature and my stats are considerably higher.

Fiverr is working on several financial products but I think these are more complicated and also have to do with different regions.

• Like 11

I also Got the Cash Advance, My Account also too Old, And Have a Good Selling Price and Feed back ration.  And I already finish that advanced payment. Hope you also get it with Manually Checking By Fiverr Team 

• Like 9

On 3/29/2022 at 6:14 AM, erinbledsoe said:

I took out an advance in Jan, it was large, paid it back within sixty days. March was my best month in the year I've been a seller, with nearly 8k in revenue. I strongly, strongly feel that's the Fiverr algorithm, pushing my gig in certain ways to try and get the advance paid off. Even with sending 40% of my revenue to the advance, I still had my best month yet. I paid the full advance off around 24hrs ago, and from what I've read, if I'm evaluated again and everything looks good, the option should reappear between 3-5 days. I'm not certain I'll take the amount I did prior, but I do like having the option. Can anyone give me insight into how long it took to see the cash advance button reappear?

I did experiment recently. Took out cash advance for an little amount to see if fiverr pushes my gig. It was failure of course.

The month I got cash adv was slowest one. For me cash adv re-enabled almost instantly week ago.

• Like 10

On 4/10/2022 at 9:41 PM, usmaanmukhtar said:

I took a cash advance in Dec and paid it off in Feb but still don't have an option for another cash advance, my earnings and rating are the same as before nothing negative but still, it didn't appear yet again.

Same Situation Here. I think We had to be patient and waiting till they  do something..

• Like 9

• 5 weeks later...

Hi there,

I used a Cash advance from Fiverr and now I paid it. so can I get a Cash advance again, if yes so please share with me the way? Suggest to me who used it in the past or knows about it.

Thanks
Hiren

• Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3