Cash Advance question

faymus

12 minutes ago, hdhiren said:

so can I get a Cash advance again,

The Fiverr Cash Advance aims to help sellers grow their business - even when they’re short of cash. 

• What are the eligibility criteria required for Fiverr Cash Advance?

Eligibility criteria are automatically defined and are subject to change. Your eligibility can change, as it is based on your sales and performance history. 

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

After I paid my 1st cash advance, the cash advance button appeared right away. 

On 6/3/2022 at 5:01 AM, hdhiren said:

Hi there,

I used a Cash advance from Fiverr and now I paid it. so can I get a Cash advance again, if yes so please share with me the way? Suggest to me who used it in the past or knows about it.

Thanks
Hiren

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Yes the same happened to me, seems to come and go. Based on what I've seen it's indeed down to your overall positive metrics/eligibility criteria (possibly including net income and projected income). Just keep delivering great work with your orders and it'll come back available 🙂

• Like 8

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017972518-Fiverr-Cash-Advance

Eligibility criteria are automatically defined and are subject to change. Your eligibility can change, as it is based on your sales and performance history. 

Note: Cash Advance is not currently available to everyone and, at the moment, we are not accepting requests. Stay tuned for updates. 

It seems they don't disclose the requirements at this time, but you do need to be selected based on certain criteria.

• Like 12

I suspect it could be a little like conventional bank loans in that the people who don't need it are the ones who constantly receive the Cash Advance offer!

Those who really need it have no hope of receiving the offer. 🙂 Hence, consistent high performance on many fronts will bring the offer.

• Like 10

On 6/12/2022 at 5:31 AM, anniejenkinson said:

I suspect it could be a little like conventional bank loans in that the people who don't need it are the ones who constantly receive the Cash Advance offer!

Yeah. I had this feature for few months. Just as I was planning to use it. It's gone. 🤷‍♂️😑

• Like 8

On 6/19/2022 at 3:39 AM, mranimator11 said:

Hello. Can anyone please tell me what should be the monthly income for being elligible for Fiverr cash advance ?

The above is from the help Centre.

• Like 11

Hi, i'm a 2nd level seller here and i wish to share my experience that may hopefully help 1 or 2 people.

when it comes to cash advance, it is important to know that it is controlled by the Algorithm and not personnel.

if you are eligible for a cash advance, it might be withdrawn if you:

1. have fallen in your ratings 

2. you've dropped from your current level.

once you pick up your pace, the cash advance immediately comes back with an increase too. 

• Like 21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 4:02 PM, annaroze said:

I am a level 2 seller and I haven't yet got the option of Cash advance and how and when will I get this ?

The following is from the Fiverr help pages: 

"Eligibility criteria are automatically defined and are subject to change. Your eligibility can change, as it is based on your sales and performance history."

In other words, we can't say when or even if you will get this option. It's based on your sales and performance history and Fiverr automatically selects the sellers that will have access to this feature. 

You can learn more about Fiverr Cash Advance here: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017972518-Anticipo

• Like 19