Cash Advance question

faymus

• 2 weeks later...

I had the 5000 first, and the second time it was 2500.

I just paid back my advance , its been 48 hours and I havent gotten another one, I did have a slump last month with some cancellations so still havent got it …but I’m holding thumbs

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

I did. It was very easy. I only took out $100 to test it out because I knew I could pay that back in a day or two. I’m curious to see what happens after.

ok, let us know how much interest rate add of that ?

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

I think this option is available for those who has good average selling price and constantly earning good amount each month. The amount of Cash Advance depends on your total earning also make sure if you get an advance e.g. 1000$ then you will have to return 1000 + 15% = 1150$ this amount will keep deducting from your personal balance. For example in June if you earned 1000$ and they might be deduct 300$ from total earning and will keep deducting the certain amount each month.

• Like 8

I just paid back my advance , its been 48 hours and I havent gotten another one, I did have a slump last month with some cancellations so still havent got it …but I’m holding thumbs

Did you get the cash Back option yet ?

if so then how long it took in total ?

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

I don't mean to be negative, but if you just had a cash advance and recently paid down the loan, but still want another cash advance right away, you're on a slippery slope. Living off of credit is never a good thing, even if you don't have to pay interest. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, how can I get a cash advance? I am extending my business and want to get an office and new employers, if Fiverr can help me with cash advance it will be a boost for me

Can you let me know how i can get fiverr cash advance?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! 2 months ago I received the great news that I was selected to receive loans from Fiverr, but I still did not need it, I need it in February, and I have had my ads on hiatus due to the amount of jobs I have had since 15 days, but my income has never have gone down because I keep getting orders with personalized offers, but my Cash Advance just disappeared

Does anyone know if he ever comes back? I don't want to lose it just when I'm going to need it 😪

Edited by nactrix
  • Like 20
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2