You will stop using fiverr after this as a seller

donhopkin

@all

THEY HAVE BLOCKED ME FROM THEIR FORUM.

I AM NOT ABLE TO OPEN MY OWN POST ON THE FORUM.

YOU ALL CAN READ MY POST, CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I HAVE USED ANY OFFENSIVE WORD?

You have violated the forum rules in your first post, and then said you didn’t care to read their rules.

If you don’t want to stick to the rules, you can get banned (temporarily or permanently). That’s how it works everywhere.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@all

You can judge it yourself!! 👇

I received an order from a pathetic human

My reply to this comment of yours: 👇

This is the harsh reality of fiverr, Fiverr charges 20% from us

Work smarter, adjust you gig prices accordingly: Just add 20% to your gig price, and adjust all your package prices accordingly.

If you want to earn say $20 on your basic package; change the basic price to $25. (as simple)

No Hard Calculations Here… 🙂

If this way not saved you from.fake buyer then what is the best solution for it . ? What you will do if someone order you $500 then after deliver , rating then order cancel by fiverr support . Then what you will do . Do you say TATa n come again this type buyers ? Give solution if you have any other way to save seller from fake buyers ?

What you will do if someone order you $500 then

I guess you missed all the advice we shared after: don’t do orders that are over $200 and/or take many hours to do.

I was demoted today by fiverr after the order cancellation. 🙂

I was about to get promoted to TRS this 15th

First of all, fiverr doesn’t demote you manually especially after the cancellation if you didn’t break any rules.

So you obviously broke rules when delivering that order.

Secondly, you wouldn’t have been promoted automatically to TRS. You would’ve been only eligible to be considered for TRS

Secondly, you wouldn’t have been promoted automatically to TRS. You would’ve been only eligible to be considered for TRS

That was my first thought when I read this comment. There are 1000s of sellers eligible for TRS, but only a few are chosen.

I guess you missed all the advice we shared after: don’t do orders that are over $200 and/or take many hours to do.

Best advice one can get on Fiverr and it’s free 🙂 Remember that people like @humanissocial or me had to get burned and lose money so others can learn this…

Best advice one can get on Fiverr and it’s free 🙂 Remember that people like @humanissocial or me had to get burned and lose money so others can learn this…

Thank you! I’ve spoken at length in the forum about how to attract ethical buyers, repel sketchy ones and reduce the risks of bad sales. Guess he missed it!

I had a similar situation when I first started, but I am still here. The buyer told me everything was excellent, gave me a five-star review, waited 10 days, then canceled the order. I went back and forth with CS, trying to get paid for my work, but they told me nothing could be done. I even sent proof that the buyer used my writing on his website.

It sucked, but it wasn’t enough of a reason for me to give up. It was a wake-up call that showed me I needed to change some things about how I do business on Fiverr.

I had a similar situation when I first started, but I am still here. The buyer told me everything was excellent, gave me a five-star review, waited 10 days, then canceled the order. I went back and forth with CS, trying to get paid for my work, but they told me nothing could be done. I even sent proof that the buyer used my writing on his website.

It sucked, but it wasn’t enough of a reason for me to give up. It was a wake-up call that showed me I needed to change some things about how I do business on Fiverr.

@all

See I don’t have any personal grudges with anyone. I have received a strike from Fiverr stating that I have delivered an incomplete or blank order. But I have not. He was satisfied with my work. He accepted the delivery gave me a 4 star review? (Means he was satisfied right?)

I just want Fiverr to be more polite and professional while dealing with such cases. I have been selling on fiverr since 2010, When I was a kid myself. I use to make mistakes (I accept)

But now 1 decade later I know how things and professionalism works. If someone is paying me X amount I couldnt sleep properly until I deliver his work!

Fiverr should be more open about such cases and ask the other party regarding the case. (we cannot delete messages on fiverr but chat thread) For example Paypal, Paypal atleast listens to merchant and asks for proof of case.

Here in my case, @donnovan86 I respect you and your words. You’re much more experience than me. But I do know about gig rotations. This wasn’t normal gig rotation we are talking about.

I received a strike earlier this month, When I was scammed. As a result I lost rankings and hence orders.

This happened again this time and I was demoted to Level 1. Do you know making and handling huge amount of orders alone feel like? Where you have to be communicative as well with the buyers?

It takes a lot of efforts and sleepless nights. Last month it was Diwali (One of the biggest festival in India) I was working all night. 🙂

Come in my shoes and feel what I am feeling, you will understand my frustrations.

I want Fiverr to look into my case and remove the strike thats it. (The strike was imposed on me as I am sure that buyer has reported fiverr that I have delivered him an incomplete order)

No hard feelings for anyone.

Oh you mean we can recognize fake buyers based on the cost but you know top buyers gave order till $500 and they get complete very well

@all

See I don’t have any personal grudges with anyone. I have received a strike from Fiverr stating that I have delivered an incomplete or blank order. But I have not. He was satisfied with my work. He accepted the delivery gave me a 4 star review? (Means he was satisfied right?)

I just want Fiverr to be more polite and professional while dealing with such cases. I have been selling on fiverr since 2010, When I was a kid myself. I use to make mistakes (I accept)

But now 1 decade later I know how things and professionalism works. If someone is paying me X amount I couldnt sleep properly until I deliver his work!

Fiverr should be more open about such cases and ask the other party regarding the case. (we cannot delete messages on fiverr but chat thread) For example Paypal, Paypal atleast listens to merchant and asks for proof of case.

Here in my case, @donnovan86 I respect you and your words. You’re much more experience than me. But I do know about gig rotations. This wasn’t normal gig rotation we are talking about.

I received a strike earlier this month, When I was scammed. As a result I lost rankings and hence orders.

This happened again this time and I was demoted to Level 1. Do you know making and handling huge amount of orders alone feel like? Where you have to be communicative as well with the buyers?

It takes a lot of efforts and sleepless nights. Last month it was Diwali (One of the biggest festival in India) I was working all night. 🙂

Come in my shoes and feel what I am feeling, you will understand my frustrations.

I want Fiverr to look into my case and remove the strike thats it. (The strike was imposed on me as I am sure that buyer has reported fiverr that I have delivered him an incomplete order)

No hard feelings for anyone.

You first should ask buyers before deliver that anybody is remaing completed ? If they say no all is completed then ask may I deliver order then he sure say please deliver then you can deliver . in this condition I think you will not get warning regarding incomplete delivery because he gave proof to said work is completed . seller should not deliver work like this as completed n deliver before ask buyer . I think this way I’d useful to get avoild warning regarding incomplete delivery .

You first should ask buyers before deliver that anybody is remaing completed ? If they say no all is completed then ask may I deliver order then he sure say please deliver then you can deliver . in this condition I think you will not get warning regarding incomplete delivery because he gave proof to said work is completed . seller should not deliver work like this as completed n deliver before ask buyer . I think this way I’d useful to get avoild warning regarding incomplete delivery .

@ritsolution

I did asked him to deliver he was ready. thats why he accepted the delivery and gave me ratings.

Dude, that was heartbreaking to hear your story. Best I can advise is to just get this incident out of your head, accept that the time and money concerning this buyer and this order are lost and get to work on your next project. And from my personal experience, if you can, try doing smaller and quicker gigs. If you are only interested in large projects, you can divide the project in several orders (I use this method), and do those orders one by one till completion of the project. Best of luck for the future 🙂

Dude, that was heartbreaking to hear your story. Best I can advise is to just get this incident out of your head, accept that the time and money concerning this buyer and this order are lost and get to work on your next project. And from my personal experience, if you can, try doing smaller and quicker gigs. If you are only interested in large projects, you can divide the project in several orders (I use this method), and do those orders one by one till completion of the project. Best of luck for the future 🙂

If this matter was only for order cancel and not earning from hard work then he was ready to accept that it was his unlucky but he also get warning which can make very trouble to his account . that is the reason for tension

Archived