Where the buyers have gone?

shanmalik802

maybe our category is over crowded 😅

maybe our category is over crowded

Not only your category is over crowded but the entire platform is receiving a large number of sellers into the platform every single day, you see new seller on the platform introducing themselves in the forum. Well, that’s only the few of the new sellers who have the interest in joining the forum and introducing themselves.

Other new sellers usually come to the forum only when they didn’t get any order or have some problems.

Hi Shan Malik,

This phase has been faced by almost all the freelancers. Pandemic is the big reason behind. As soon as it is lifted up, there will be rush of buyers on this platform and everyone will have his share.

Thanks

As soon as it is lifted up, there will be rush of buyers on this platform and everyone will have his share.

Highly unlikely.

There was never a time on Fiverr when everyone was getting orders regularly.

Hi Shan Malik,
I too had this long break in Fiverr work orders. It was due to pandemic impact. Moreover, there is saturation of logo designers on this marketplace. Though, Fiverr algorithms are tight but thousands of registrations are accepted every day.
Things will be other way round as soon as the lockdown is lifted up.
We all Fiverr members have to pass these circumstances with patience and optimism.
Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks
Naheedmir

Haha, I used to experience this so bad 😃 I always think Level Promotion will decrease your ranks from 1-3 weeks, please refer to my post here, maybe you know why ^^

Dont worry it’s the same here bro, I got my level 1 at June, I thought it would be a rain of orders coming ahead, but no, there is totally no new order in 2 weeks after, bro. Then till the start of July, there is some orders and orders started coming… So I’m sure that there is a temporary drop in ranking when you got promoted to new level for 1-3 week, it’s weird but dont worry. Just leave it. You also can recover quickly by getting some orders from returning clients.

Archived