Has anyone become a Millionaire?

edvector

1 hour ago, seoexpertazmin said:

It was answered like a fool. Can you steal money from Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bernard Arnold, Bill Gates, and others? Don't look down on anyone.

Then purpose of asking this question like a fool? 🤦🏻‍♀️ It has nothing to do with you too.

Focus on your gigs and getting orders instead of asking these types of questions. 

Also, try to type Fiverr (spellings) correctly. What is Fiberr? 🙄

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

No one ever told ME I could become a millionaire - did someone tell you that's how things will go? I mean, sure, your business CAN do well, but it's not the lottery where suddenly you'll wake up rich. I'm sure some people HAVE made millions - and others have made nothing (or just enough to have a good life.)

• Like 6
  • Up 2

7 hours ago, katakatica said:

No one ever told ME I could become a millionaire - did someone tell you that's how things will go? I mean, sure, your business CAN do well, but it's not the lottery where suddenly you'll wake up rich. I'm sure some people HAVE made millions - and others have made nothing (or just enough to have a good life.)

i think i just start loving Fiverr community like how seriously you guys answer every question. Even I wasn't serious while typing this 😉

• Like 5