Has anyone become a Millionaire?

edvector

It will also depend on what your definition of millionaire is. Making 1 million USD is not being a millionaire - you can make 1 million over several years, and meanwhile have to spend most of it in living expenses. I only have a fraction of what I've made so far on Fiverr in liquid assets, as living costs money.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 4/12/2023 at 7:31 PM, grayprogrammerz said:

there are also free logo maker websites. Fiverr should shut graphic design then. lol

Great thinking but checking the overview of the entire graphic design services as a whole which is not limited to logo design alone, Doesn't work like that...would you prefer not having eyes because you can walk with a stick as a guide? I guess....No!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, minario said:

Great thinking but checking the overview of the entire graphic design services as a whole which is not limited to logo design alone, Doesn't work like that...would you prefer not having eyes because you can walk with a stick as a guide? I guess....No!

sorry didn't mentioned other ones

there are free logo makers, explainer video creators, background removals, enhancers, filters...almost whole graphic design is free now

even free writers, translator... whole fiverr would have shut down

Offcourse only quality and support, will distinguish free vs paid

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Depends on what you can buy for the value. All the fixed charges of our family of 5 in the Atlas Mountains for 1 year + 3 months are covered for same amount as what I would spend for only me in 1 month in Amsterdam. Yesterday I discovered that ₮20.000 = €5,35. It could be that 1 electronic company has the worth of the entiry country and that is ridiculous. So yes, be grateful with what you have and may you become wealthy, earning, spending and saving enough to live in abundance. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Yes, since I am using fiverr I have become millionaire by making video editings and 3D despite my last order was 3 months ago, I have now a villa on French Riviera and I'm driving an Audi R8, it is very easy to become rich on fiverr, good luck on that!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, but don't expect it to happen fast. There are some Fiverr millionaires, but it took them years to do it. And many of them had a team too. However, focus on delivering a great service and don't worry about people making millions, make your own.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

You are a Digital Marketer with 5 years of experience! and did a mistake Fiverr* spell two time. Nice

On 9/20/2023 at 8:32 AM, seoexpertazmin said:

What is the name of the highest-earning member of Fiberr?

By the way, that's an excellent question! We're all curious to learn about the millionaires or billionaires on Fiverr. If Fiverr could share this data with us, that would be fantastic. Otherwise, it's not possible for us to know. 🙂

On 9/20/2023 at 8:42 AM, smartdezigns said:

Are you gonna rob him/her once you know the answer of your own question? 

If the answer is 'Yes,' then I should join with him 🥲

• Like 14