Why am I not being promoted to TOP RATED!

creativemelon

Hi there,

I have already achieved the goal to be top-rated but I am not being promoted. I know this is a manual process but I want to know what is the reasons behind not to promote me. Can Anyone help me out!

This is my account link if you need it.

Note: All the requirements a completed over almost a year.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have already achieved the goal to be top-rated but I am not being promoted. I know this is a manual process but I want to know what is the reasons behind not to promote me. Can Anyone help me out!

This is my account link if you need it.

Note: All the requirements a completed over almost a year.

Thanks!

Top Rated Seller are manually picked.

What you got was just the possibility to chosen by fiverr staff. It could take months, years or forever. Fiverr team now decides if you become a TRS or not.

• Like 2

Just wanted to post an update since I have gotten TRS since my last post.

In my case it took a full year after having met the requirements. I met them in Februrary ad was promoted in January. This also leads to a theory that they just do all the TRS promotions at the beginning of the year. Rather than evaluate things every month. They might just pull together all the people that have met the requirement, then in one motion just promote them all (unless there is an outlier that really shouldn’t have it). I had this theory while waiting for my own promotion and given the timing, of mine, I’m wondering if I was correct. One other thing that leads me to believe this is that it seemed that besides just me, a bunch of new top rated sellers appeared at the same time.

• Like 3

Most people aren’t getting promoted to Top Rated Seller (TRS), even when they meet all the requirements. It’s really a matter of luck, being picked among the pile. I know people with amazing sales numbers, long queues, who haven’t been promoted.

Contacting CS won’t help, they’re not the ones who pick the TRS’s. In fact, I don’t think anyone knows the editors that do.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, absolutely. I’ve been fulfilling the TRS levels for years and usually have a queue and thousands of 5 star reviews but have still not made it. I remain hopeful…

Maybe try taking out the word “essays” from a couple of your gigs as Fiverr might think it could be academic work. Maybe it might make a difference if they check for that.

• Like 2

Interesting how it seems it is not crystal clear how someone obtains TRS badge. I mean the criteria.

It’s clear. Fiverr selects people based on their sales numbers, reviews (public and private), how many TRS are in their category, etc.

• Like 3

It’s clear. Fiverr selects people based on their sales numbers, reviews (public and private), how many TRS are in their category, etc.

Though it’s not totally clear because they won’t make the actual (full) criteria public. They probably don’t want people to know for whatever reason. Maybe some would give up trying as they’ll think they’d probably never get it (maybe that’s one reason why they don’t give the full criteria) or maybe they want to keep changing the full criteria so don’t publicise the full criteria for that reason too.

• Like 2

Though it’s not totally clear because they won’t make the actual (full) criteria public. They probably don’t want people to know for whatever reason. Maybe some would give up trying as they’ll think they’d probably never get it (maybe that’s one reason why they don’t give the full criteria) or maybe they want to keep changing the full criteria so don’t publicise the full criteria for that reason too.

Well… I can see why it’s not public, because they can choose whomever they see fit. It’s their website, their own ranking system, their own choice.

That being said, it’s clear that you need to stand out in some way.

• Like 4

• 10 months later...

I've checked your profile in 2022 & saw that you're still a level two seller. Your overall rating is 4.9 star now, which is not good, even your gigs thumbnails are not following Fiverr's new thumbnail rules. I think you have to improve your profile, gigs, services & make it more perfect, maybe this is the reason why you didn't get the TRS badge yet.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

• 7 months later...

Hi I’m nominated for top rated now we will see if I get selected as I have 5 stars reviews over 300 orders average sale above 90 usd.

My opinion is that we need to work on the gigs and service quality the rest is for Fiverr team to decide so ones they see your gigs are good and you’re doing a great job I’m sure it’s for their own good to promote you.

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1