Why I can't get buyers for my gig

thomasmathew310

Actually, that’s a smart way to pay for Gigs.

Years ago I needed a couple of jobs done for me and as a Fiverr Seller I hired a couple of other Fiverr Sellers and paid them out of my Fiverr Account balance.

It was easy and I didn’t have to fuss with other funding sources.

Thank you❤ for saying your experience

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

There are no tricks to rank your gigs on the first page. There are thousands of gigs in your niche alone. What makes your gigs so special they should be on the first page? Fiverr gave gigs a boost as they do for all new sellers for a month or so. After that, if your gigs do not get boosts anymore and you must compete with everyone else in your niche equally.

One of our Fiverr Forum members asked Fiverr CS about why his gigs would be on the earlier pages and then suddenly go to the later pages. Here is what CS told him.

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

The first page can only show a certain amount of gigs at a time. You are asking the wrong question? You should be asking how, can I make my gig more attractive to buyers? Then you should research that question yourself on the forum until you get your answer.

I have created my gig few months ago but till now there is no change in the gig’s ranking.

I have created my gig few months ago but till now there is no change in the gig’s ranking.

Instead of trying to find tricks, why not do this naturally and without trying to manipulate the system via all kinds of useless and inefficient tricks?

There are no tricks to rank your gigs on the first page. There are thousands of gigs in your niche alone. What makes your gigs so special they should be on the first page? Fiverr gave gigs a boost as they do for all new sellers for a month or so. After that, if your gigs do not get boosts anymore and you must compete with everyone else in your niche equally.

One of our Fiverr Forum members asked Fiverr CS about why his gigs would be on the earlier pages and then suddenly go to the later pages. Here is what CS told him.

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

Thankyou for your valuable answer

Fiverr has a low tolerance level for users trying to game the system.

Asking for tricks is a way of looking to game the system.

Don’t bother.

No one knows what algorithm Fiverr uses.

It’s like asked how Google ranks pages.

Trade secrets are secret for a reason - to keep the playing field fair.

Yesterday my fiverr app changed from seller to buyer without changing. How can i change to seller account

Yesterday my fiverr app changed from seller to buyer without changing. How can i change to seller account

First open the apps and click on the people icon below then select seller mode if there is buying mode.

It’s my updated fiverr version but seller mode option is not there.

It’s my updated fiverr version

Look, maybe it’s easier that you send us a screenshot?

As I said I also have updated version of an app, which was updated in 13 Feb. And I attached a screenshot for you that it’s still there

Archived