Introducing Fiverr Business

mjensen415

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shubashis_pal

How do i do know that the freelancer is qualified to finish my project?

That’s exactly what Fiverr Business has began to ensure by designing a singular catalog of exclusively business-relevant, top-tier freelancers. you’ll browse work samples and reviews first, and if you’re still unsure – reach bent a delegated Fiverr Executive Assistant to assist find you the proper match.

Once again someone is deciding whom to place on top and provides all of them revenue.

So the Fiverr studio concept is being replaced with Fiverr business? there’s no difference?
I see no conditions for opening a business account so if everyone can check in , what’s the purpose , two accounts for an equivalent thing?
**copied

How do i do know that the freelancer is qualified to finish my project?

That’s exactly what Fiverr Business has began to ensure by designing a singular catalog of exclusively business-relevant, top-tier freelancers. you’ll browse work samples and reviews first, and if you’re still unsure – reach bent a delegated Fiverr Executive Assistant to assist find you the proper match.

Once again someone is deciding whom to place on top and provides all of them revenue.

So the Fiverr studio concept is being replaced with Fiverr business? there’s no difference?

I see no conditions for opening a business account so if everyone can check in , what’s the purpose , two accounts for an equivalent thing?

**copied

Looks like this one is copy-pasted

Archived