Introducing Fiverr Business

mjensen415

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I mean is that this program involves someone recommending specific sellers to businesses. Since companies are not involved in the search process anymore, the chances of lower tier sellers are reduced. Especially someone like me that mostly has a $5 price point. Obviously Fiverr would recommend more expensive sellers to business buyers, I would do the same, it’s business and you want the most revenue…

I do agree that fiverr will recommend the higher value GIG, on the other hand, the one I got recommended for is just a basic $5 job

I’ve been getting Fiverr Business clients consistently for some time now. Some of my regulars became Fiverr Business as well and started mentioning their “teams”. Not to jinx it, but the overall experience has been pretty good so far. I was a bit apprehensive because Fiverr’s Choice buyers, on the other hand, can be, errrr, a challenge to deal with. Here, however, I’m getting professional and respectful conduct and buyers who treat the process seriously so far.

I’ve been getting Fiverr Business clients consistently for some time now.

Me too, and I am not a Pro or TRS.

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows if seller have to sign up to fiverr business to be seen by business similar to becoming fiverr pro? or is this only totop rated and fiverr pro users? Im current level 1 and i am interested in working with business as well

It’s called Fiverr Business for a reason. It’s a service for buyers, business users…

Hi, i was wondering if anyone knows if seller have to sign up to fiverr business to be seen by business similar to becoming fiverr pro? or is this only totop rated and fiverr pro users? Im current level 1 and i am interested in working with business as well

i was wondering if anyone knows if seller have to sign up to fiverr business to be seen by business

I am not sure, but it seems that from the video, that Fiverr is going to pick the sellers that qualify to work for the buyers in Fiverr Business.

@mjensen415
Hello,

Since there is no concrete information anywhere does anyone know the answers to these questions:

1. When you go to sing up for a business account it says you will have two Fiverr accounts, what does that mean and who can sing up for this business account
    a) what are the requirements,
    b) can we see what happens after the sign-up,
    c) how does the interface look like,
    d) does the seller get to make another set of services or is he/she just offering the same services from the main account under business account
  2. If everyone who is on the main site has business account what is the point of the business account?
  3. “Someone” suggests sellers to “someone”. Who, to whom, and how, on what grounds is A recommended and B is not?
  4. What is the difference between Fiverr business and studio or CO?
  5. This page https://www.fiverr.com/business has a lot of fancy images and large text but from top to bottom zero clear normal detailed explanation of what is it and what is the difference between this and the main site.
  6. What is this?
    image.png.9c4166cc7cb43e2cfd6d7f1f0dde0afb.png
    Especially curated freelance catalog… what?
    image.thumb.png.9bc5d7079b070d748bef93e24efbe1f6.png
    image1015×138 19.8 KB

This means Fiverr business is ONLY for the buyer and only buyers should open that account? Correct?

So Fiver main site is for sellers and Fiverr business is for buyers only and someone is going to select sellers and exclusively display them to the buyers in the business program?

Or what?

To all people who are saying “I like this, this is great” what is great? What is this? Does anyone actually know what Fiverr business is?

@mjensen415

Hello,

Since there is no concrete information anywhere does anyone know the answers to these questions:

1. When you go to sing up for a business account it says you will have two Fiverr accounts, what does that mean and who can sing up for this business account

d) does the seller get to make another set of services or is he/she just offering the same services from the main account under business account

2. If everyone who is on the main site has business account what is the point of the business account?
  3. “Someone” suggests sellers to “someone”. Who, to whom, and how, on what grounds is A recommended and B is not?
  5. This page https://www.fiverr.com/business has a lot of fancy images and large text but from top to bottom zero clear normal detailed explanation of what is it and what is the difference between this and the main site.
  6. What is this?

This means Fiverr business is ONLY for the buyer and only buyers should open that account? Correct?

So Fiver main site is for sellers and Fiverr business is for buyers only and someone is going to select sellers and exclusively display them to the buyers in the business program?

Or what?

To all people who are saying “I like this, this is great” what is great? What is this? Does anyone actually know what Fiverr business is?

Yeah looks like that people just come and don’t search to learn more of how this feature can be good to them.

I understood the same as you… that Fiverr Assistant will pick the best freelancers from the marketplace and show them to the Fiverr Business. The propose of the Fiverr Business is that the clients don’t need worry about searching freelancers, because the Fiverr will provide the best options to them.

And you show a good point, looks like that the actual Fiverr Marketplace is for Sellers, and the Fiverr Business is to clientes, they could teach us how this will work to the sellers… how the sellers will be chosen and how they will be able to accept an invite to join to the Client Team.

@mjensen415

Hello,

6. What is this?

Or what?

Their comments are the same old same old users who did not truly understand the thread and merely comment for the sake of commenting. I thought it sounded like a good idea at first, because I have some business accounts and I thought this was only an expansion of that.

Hopefully, @mjensen415 will be back to answer the questions that have been brought forward.

Just wait for some time and it will be not surprising “If fiverr will launch subscription based seller plan” such as other freelance market place in this world!! Every business want to earn and grow their revenue!! Afterall investors putted their money in this platforms!!

Just wait for some time and it will be not surprising “If fiverr will launch subscription based seller plan”

Shhh, 🤫

Archived