Introducing Fiverr Business

mjensen415

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Businesses of all sizes are moving towards a more agile and distributed workforce. Access to on-demand talent is going to play a pivotal role in how teams continue to work together from remote locations. So, where can businesses access the resources and tools needed to adapt and succeed?

Introducing Fiverr Business, a platform designed to help businesses scale more efficiently and effectively by leveraging always-on freelance experts for team projects and ongoing tasks.

Fiverr Business offers:

• Executive assistants: Count on executive assistants to match your team with the perfect freelancer for your next project. They’re there to support any question, issue, or idea. Your team’s goals are their priority.
  • Curated supply: Gain access to proven freelance experts, suitable for your project needs. Expand your team’s capabilities by finding freelancers with the right skill sets, right when you need them.
  • Collaboration tools: Collaborate with your internal team and freelancers from anywhere. Track your project’s progress, consolidate feedback, and share your favorite freelancers for ongoing work or future projects—all in one place.
  • Control: One place to easily manage your team, your freelancers, and your projects. Simplify the payments, approvals, and the way businesses work with freelancers.
  • And more : Click the link below to learn more about Fiverr Business.

https://www.fiverr.com/business

k with fre

creative idea! Thank you for sharing with us

I’ve been getting Fiverr Business clients consistently for some time now. Some of my regulars became Fiverr Business as well and started mentioning their “teams”. Not to jinx it, but the overall experience has been pretty good so far. I was a bit apprehensive because Fiverr’s Choice buyers, on the other hand, can be, errrr, a challenge to deal with. Here, however, I’m getting professional and respectful conduct and buyers who treat the process seriously so far.

So could you share what’s the benefit to get fiverr business client for seller ? Is that some difference from regular client.? In Fiverr business, seller has a great opportunity work with a team or is there something else?

Archived