Introducing Fiverr Business

mjensen415

So could you share what’s the benefit to get fiverr business client for seller ? Is that some difference from regular client.? In Fiverr business, seller has a great opportunity work with a team or is there something else?

I’ve shared my entire experience in my previous comment. I’m not sure what else I can add.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I know that the freelancer is qualified to complete my project?

That’s exactly what Fiverr Business has set out to guarantee by designing a unique catalog of exclusively business-relevant, top-tier freelancers. You can browse work samples and reviews first, and if you’re still unsure – reach out to a designated Fiverr Executive Assistant to help find you the right match.

Once again someone is deciding whom to put on top and give them all revenue.

So the Fiverr studio concept is being replaced with Fiverr business? There is no difference?

I see no conditions for opening a business account so if everyone can sign in, what is the point, two accounts for the same thing?

Excellent Business offers! Fiverr is the biggest online Marketplace. Love Fiverr

Excellent Business offers! Fiverr is the biggest online Marketplace. Love Fiverr

Excellent Business offers!

I don’t get it why everyone saying it’s excellent business offer, how it will be benefited for seller?

If you get a business client that means you’ll have good opportunity to work with a team and you’ll haves some tools to make project work easier in fiverr. But regular client also good and we’re using collaboration tool and chat seamlessly so what’s extra offer with business client?

How do I know that the freelancer is qualified to complete my project?

That’s exactly what Fiverr Business has set out to guarantee by designing a unique catalog of exclusively business-relevant, top-tier freelancers. You can browse work samples and reviews first, and if you’re still unsure – reach out to a designated Fiverr Executive Assistant to help find you the right match.

Once again someone is deciding whom to put on top and give them all revenue.

So the Fiverr studio concept is being replaced with Fiverr business? There is no difference?

I see no conditions for opening a business account so if everyone can sign in, what is the point, two accounts for the same thing?

Great :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, I love fiverr

Archived