Introducing Fiverr Business

mjensen415

@mjensen415

Hello,

Since there is no concrete information anywhere does anyone know the answers to these questions:

1. When you go to sing up for a business account it says you will have two Fiverr accounts, what does that mean and who can sing up for this business account

a) what are the requirements,

b) can we see what happens after the sign-up,

c) how does the interface look like,

d) does the seller get to make another set of services or is he/she just offering the same services from the main account under business account

2. If everyone who is on the main site has business account what is the point of the business account?
  3. “Someone” suggests sellers to “someone”. Who, to whom, and how, on what grounds is A recommended and B is not?
  4. What is the difference between Fiverr business and studio or CO?
  5. This page https://www.fiverr.com/business has a lot of fancy images and large text but from top to bottom zero clear normal detailed explanation of what is it and what is the difference between this and the main site.
  6. What is this?

Especially curated freelance catalog… what?

This means Fiverr business is ONLY for the buyer and only buyers should open that account? Correct?

So Fiver main site is for sellers and Fiverr business is for buyers only and someone is going to select sellers and exclusively display them to the buyers in the business program?

Or what?

To all people who are saying “I like this, this is great” what is great? What is this? Does anyone actually know what Fiverr business is?

What is the difference between Fiverr business and studio or CO?

Fiverr business is for buyers (like a team of buyers). Fiverr studio is for a group of sellers to make a gig (sort of made up of a few gigs I think) run by one studio leader seller but other studio members do their part of the studio gig (with their gig).

And co, though owned by Fiverr seems like a separate thing for tracking expenses, invoicing, time tracking etc. ie. could be used for any freelancing/business stuff (not just Fiverr). So there won’t be an option to select Fiverr gigs through that, but there will with Fiverr Business.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the difference between Fiverr business and studio or CO?

Fiverr business is for buyers (like a team of buyers). Fiverr studio is for a group of sellers to make a gig (sort of made up of a few gigs I think) run by one studio leader seller but other studio members do their part of the studio gig (with their gig).

And co, though owned by Fiverr seems like a separate thing for tracking expenses, invoicing, time tracking etc. ie. could be used for any freelancing/business stuff (not just Fiverr). So there won’t be an option to select Fiverr gigs through that, but there will with Fiverr Business.

aha aha khm aha, i hear you.

Fiverr business is for buyers

Now tell me where in the world of this UNIVERSE is that clear and pointed out properly anywhere here or on that site or here on the forum?

Why Fiverr did not put a nice big label on top of the page

FOR BUYERS

They rolled out a new feature with ZERO explanation, ZERO logic, ZERO anything.

thats a really good.

Its great Fiverr Business introduction.

Great initiative. Excellent idea. Thanks a lot.

Yeahh that s really good i see this one more time

Really great work from fiverr .It will help a lot .Thanks

nice idea. Thanks for share

Wonderful Idea. Hopefully, it brings more things

Great idea. 🙂

fantastic idea thanks for share

Good one.How to I find buyer or client for that?

yes. That’s really good :star_struck:

So can we start selling on fiverr business account?

It was very helpful, thanks. 😍

WHY is this necessary, all this confusion and pointless “This is great”…

Every single time.

aha aha khm aha, i hear you.

Fiverr business is for buyers

Now tell me where in the world of this UNIVERSE is that clear and pointed out properly anywhere here or on that site or here on the forum?

Why Fiverr did not put a nice big label on top of the page

FOR BUYERS

They rolled out a new feature with ZERO explanation, ZERO logic, ZERO anything.

thats a really good.

Its great Fiverr Business introduction.

Great initiative. Excellent idea. Thanks a lot.

Yeahh that s really good i see this one more time

Really great work from fiverr .It will help a lot .Thanks

nice idea. Thanks for share

Wonderful Idea. Hopefully, it brings more things

Great idea. 🙂

fantastic idea thanks for share

Good one.How to I find buyer or client for that?

yes. That’s really good :star_struck:

So can we start selling on fiverr business account?

It was very helpful, thanks. 😍

Every single time.

Maybe they are being polite or just seeking to score “brownie points.” 😉

Brownine Points Definition

Brownie points in modern usage are an imaginary social currency , which can be acquired by doing good deeds or earning favor in the eyes of another, often one’s superior.

It’s called Fiverr Business for a reason. It’s a service for buyers, business users…

I’m aware it’s for buyers and business users, however, I found it unclear how freelancers/ sellers sign up or promote their work on Fiverr Business, as @vickiespencer stated it could be Fiverr picking sellers that qualify. Even when going onto the Fiverr Business website to sign up there isn’t an option for sellers/ freelancers or even an option from the seller’s profile to join/ sign up for Fiverr Business as can be seen for Fiverr Pro’s.

Like all new initiatives by Fiverr it is cloaked in mystery, was apparently available in testing with little knowledge to anyone, a new way to drive revenue growth, and leaves many with questions. I have been here close to seven years. This is how it works. New ideas get tested. Some work, some fall flat. Some blow up. Some sellers get mad. Some get involved and are happy. Many really have no idea how it all works when it comes to being a part of this. The best thing you can do is make sure your Gigs are in great shape, take care of the business you do have, and have more than Fiverr as an egg in your proverbial basket.

None of us can predict how this will play out. Time will tell, but it seems like a grab at the new remote working environment to get a share of that bounty.

So this has more questions than answers .

1. How does one set up the business account?
  2. Second how are the VAs vetted? Is it liked Fiverr Pro?
  3. How are the qualified freelancers vetted to be determined qualified?
  4. Do we freelancers apply to be considered or does Fiver pick them?
  5. What are the metrics to be considered a top freelancer, rating, number of reviews?

This just seems like a way for someone on Fiverr to choose who to send revenue to and not let the free lancers decide their fate. Even if the aim of this is to show case Fiverr as having top talent that becomes a moot point if all the available top talent can’t compete equally to try and win the gig.

Just wait for some time and it will be not surprising “If fiverr will launch subscription based seller plan” such as other freelance market place in this world!! Every business want to earn and grow their revenue!! Afterall investors putted their money in this platforms!!

how does it “hand - pick” the sellers for Fiverr business? or it only selects the sellers that appear at the top of the homepage?

Just wait for some time and it will be not surprising “If fiverr will launch subscription based seller plan”

That’s exactly what seems like is going to happen by looking at this:

so.thumb.PNG.049ee28de7ac1e703176579c0c94475d.PNG
so1586×719 95.4 KB

@mjensen415

Hello,

Since there is no concrete information anywhere does anyone know the answers to these questions:

1. When you go to sing up for a business account it says you will have two Fiverr accounts, what does that mean and who can sing up for this business account

a) what are the requirements,

b) can we see what happens after the sign-up,

c) how does the interface look like,

d) does the seller get to make another set of services or is he/she just offering the same services from the main account under business account

2. If everyone who is on the main site has business account what is the point of the business account?
  3. “Someone” suggests sellers to “someone”. Who, to whom, and how, on what grounds is A recommended and B is not?
  4. What is the difference between Fiverr business and studio or CO?
  5. This page https://www.fiverr.com/business has a lot of fancy images and large text but from top to bottom zero clear normal detailed explanation of what is it and what is the difference between this and the main site.
  6. What is this?

Especially curated freelance catalog… what?

This means Fiverr business is ONLY for the buyer and only buyers should open that account? Correct?

So Fiver main site is for sellers and Fiverr business is for buyers only and someone is going to select sellers and exclusively display them to the buyers in the business program?

Or what?

To all people who are saying “I like this, this is great” what is great? What is this? Does anyone actually know what Fiverr business is?

Great Idea, Thanks for describe

I do agree that fiverr will recommend the higher value GIG, on the other hand, the one I got recommended for is just a basic $5 job

Yes but those business clients were not enrolled in this program. The program was just launched yesterday. Business clients have been for quite some time on Fiverr, this program is something new for them so…

Here is some light on the end of the tunnel:

Meet Fiverr Business: a new virtual workspace for providing business solutions for larger teams with even larger budgets and more long-term needs. And that means even more opportunities for you and the rest of our freelancer community to grow and thrive. Because who doesn’t love a win/win?

Your services will be available to these buyers through our new curated business catalog – you don’t need to do anything except keep bringing your best quality services to Fiverr.

We hope you’re excited to start seeing the new business buyer badges on your incoming orders!

So my VID badge will now be FIBU badge FIverr BUsiness

SELLERS!!! - read carefully - you don’t need to do anything.

Archived