Shifting to new account due to 2 injustice and unacceptable warnings warnings

zainjabbar1122

Don’t you say brother to your close friends.

No. The only people I call “brother”, are my actual family brothers.

Spread ❤️ Not Hate.

I did not say, or do, anything hateful. Please don’t try to spin my words into something they are not.

I did not say, or do, anything hateful. Please don’t try to spin my words into something they are not.

I agree to your point but you can say him brother as a good wishes.

Or if don’t want to say, don’t say It’s not my matter. Sorry to bother you.

@jonbaas is not your close friend

I mean his friends at neighbor.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree to your point but you can say him brother as a good wishes.

Or if don’t want to say, don’t say It’s not my matter. Sorry to bother you.

I mean his friends at neighbor.

271645_2.png rana4944:

matter. Sorry to bother you.

I mean his friends at neighbor

I know. You’re completely missing the point. It’s irrelevant if he talks that way to his close friends or neighbors because none of us here are. We’re peers in a professional setting, not his neighbours or friends.

So you should be allowed to call professional peers “buddy” because he calls his friends, neighbours and actual buddies “buddy”? That makes no sense.

Maybe I should call my doctor “buddy” because that’s what I call my neighbour. Really?

matter. Sorry to bother you.

180620_2.png humanissocial:

I mean his friends at neighbor

I know. You’re completely missing the point. It’s irrelevant if he talks that way to his close friends or neighbors because none of us here are. We’re peers in a professional setting, not his neighbours or friends.

So you should be allowed to call professional peers “buddy” because he calls his friends, neighbours and actual buddies “buddy”? That makes no sense.

Maybe I should call my doctor “buddy” because that’s what I call my neighbour. Really?

No No You shouldn’t I was just saying he can call him brother instead of saying I am not your brother.

I don’t want more discussion. 🙂

No No You shouldn’t I was just saying he can call him brother instead of saying I am not your brother.

I don’t want more discussion. 🙂

ng he can call him brother instead of saying I am not your brother.

You really don’t get it. It doesn’t matter how someone phrases it. It’s wrong and Jon doesn’t have to be cordial to someone disrespectful.

You really need to work on your English. You’re almost impossible to understand and you keep misunderstanding what we’re getting at.

ng he can call him brother instead of saying I am not your brother.

You really don’t get it. It doesn’t matter how someone phrases it. It’s wrong and Jon doesn’t have to be cordial to someone disrespectful.

You really need to work on your English. You’re almost impossible to understand and you keep misunderstanding what we’re getting at.

Oky I will study more in English.

And Oky I am done.

Its not my business. Whosoever say anything to anyone I don’t Care.

First of all, I am not your brother. We are not related.

I withdraw the statement mentioned here

No one on my continent (not just country) calls someone brother unless it is an actual brother.

It is common in certain countries but in the rest of the world, it is not.

I know only one person who can get away with calling everyone brother, and that is Hulk Hogan.

I withdraw the statement mentioned here

Why would he do that? And even if he did, the OP isn’t his close friend. They don’t know each other at all.

Spread ❤️ Not Hate.

Asking a random stranger on the internet not to call you brother (because it’s really weird when someone who isn’t related to you and whom you’ve never met calls you brother) is spreading hate?

No one on my continent (not just country) calls someone brother unless it is an actual brother.

I know only one person who can get away with calling everyone brother, and that is Hulk Hogan.

😂 Well said, Marina.

And Gary Vaynerchuk.

In my country and good to say someone brother even he is not.
And when I talk to stranger from my country we then talk like we are brothers.
I don’t know whats the tradition in your continent. May the people don’t like.
But in my country its a pleasure to call brother/sister as a respect.

Well not everyone on Fiverr is in your country, are they?

And nowhere is it professional.

It’s selfish and ineffective to assume you can do whatever you want if it is acceptable in your country.

In any case, you implied @jonbaas was spreading hate by asking to not be called brother. That’s uncalled for and you clearly don’t get why it’s not ok to excuse calling people things they don’t like.

I understand that, but Fiverr is an international marketplace, so we have to respect that we are often communicating across cultures. In many countries, it is considered impolite to call a stranger brother or sister, especially in a business setting.

I suggest that you learn how to make your cross-cultural communication more effective.

It is never good to be ethnocentric when you are doing business.

I understand that, but Fiverr is an international marketplace, so we have to respect that we are often communicating across cultures. In many countries, it is considered impolite to call a stranger brother or sister, especially in a business setting.

I suggest that you learn how to make your cross-cultural communication more effective.

Oky I am really sorry for what i said.

I withdraw my statement that @jonbaas is spreading hate.

In many countries, it is considered impolite to call a stranger brother or sister, especially in a business setting.

I understand your point.

Oky Good. I will keep in mind next time.

I will just only say:

Spread ❤️

In india we considered everyone as our brothers and sisters we even have a pledge

This is our national pledge 🙂

India is my country. All Indians are my brothers and sisters.

I love my country, and I am proud of its rich and varied heritage.

I shall always strive to be worthy of it.

I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and all the elders, and treat everyone with courtesy.

To my country and my people, I pledge my devotion.

In their well being and prosperity alone, lies my happiness.

This is in his perspective

I am half american and half indian so its feels weird as some things which we do in india is considered as taboo in the states

Take is as a compliment if and inidan calls you a bro or sis

edit- I dont mean to say it an offending way :).

In india we considered everyone as our brothers and sisters we even have a pledge

I shall give respect to my parents, teachers and all the elders, and treat everyone with courtesy.

I am half american and half indian so its feels weird as some things which we do in india is considered as taboo in the states

Compliment or not, it is still considered unprofessional on this global platform and in other business environments. Not everything that is okay in your country is appropriate when interacting with people online or in other countries.

And Gary Vaynerchuk.

Not sure I’d say he gets away with that, though. 😂 He faces immense backlash.

He faces immense backlash.

For many things, but people still like him and follow him.

On Fiverr, many sellers have faced being initially called brother by buyers who are trying to get more than they paid for (and basically beg for it), don’t want to pay for additional work, ask for special favors for free, and when those buyers get ‘no’ as an answer, they suddenly become extremely abusive.

After such experiences, they can’t associate being called brother with something positive. They will think of it as an attempt at manipulation, and a nightmare waiting to happen if they don’t get rid of that person ASAP.

I’m not saying that you would behave like that, of course.

I’m guessing that’s also why so many people here in the forum call women “dear” eventhough to me personally it’s the complete opposite of respectful.

He faces immense backlash.

For many things, but people still like him and follow him.

On Fiverr, many sellers have faced being initially called brother by buyers who are trying to get more than they paid for (and basically beg for it), don’t want to pay for additional work, ask for special favors for free, and when those buyers get ‘no’ as an answer, they suddenly become extremely abusive.

After such experiences, they can’t associate being called brother with something positive. They will think of it as an attempt at manipulation, and a nightmare waiting to happen if they don’t get rid of that person ASAP.

I’m not saying that you would behave like that, of course.

Thank you. Overt affection to strangers is a sign they are buttering you up to manipulate you. Why make people wonder if you are doing that or not?

It’s weird to me how, despite being told not to call people brother, dear, ma’am, etc. and told the consequences of doing so, they insist. We’re telling them it prevents sales and hurts credibility.

Thank you. Overt affection to strangers is a sign they are buttering you up to manipulate you. Why make people wonder if you are doing that or not?

It’s weird to me how, despite being told not to call people brother, dear, ma’am, etc. and told the consequences of doing so, they insist. We’re telling them it prevents sales and hurts credibility.

I think that from now on, if I see a post with ‘sir’, ‘ma’am’ and so on and so forth in, I’m just going to ignore it.

It’s weird to me how, despite being told not to call people brother, dear, ma’am, etc. and told the consequences of doing so, they insist.

Because it’s a custom among 1 billion people?

brother I m going to disactivate this account and create a new one from another gamil.

Second, deleting this account, and creating a new one, will not help you avoid warnings. Fiverr has ways of tracking users who try to get around the rules.

I think that will be okay If I create a new account from another Gmail after disactivate this account what is your thoughts

I’ve already told you my thoughts… don’t try to get around the rules. Fiverr doesn’t like that, and they may choose to ban you from this platform.

Hahaha, he’s just referring to you as brother, it doesn’t mean anything. 😂

Hahaha, he’s just referring to you as brother, it doesn’t mean anything. 😂

it doesn’t mean anything

It does mean something. You would know that if you read the messages above. It is Business Communication 101.

Archived