Why there no views,impression,click in my gig

arunroy9400

11 hours ago, arunroy9400 said:

Are gig sellers on Fiverr tipped?

This depends entirely on the buyer and seller. If you do outstanding work and the buyer is really happy with your delivery, they might chose to leave a tip after the order has been completed. This should never be expected, and merely come as a positive surprise to the seller. You should never ask for or expect to get a tip, and it's entirely up to the buyer if they feel you deserved it. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 9/12/2021 at 5:35 PM, arunroy9400 said:

Which kind of gig is more profitable on Fiverr?

The one where you excel at.

For me and @catwriter, that would be writing. For you, it might be something else. Don't focus on what's very profitable, instead focus on those things you can actually excel at, as that's how you will create a successful profile.

• Like 5

I don't think there's any specific gig that's more profitable.. and you should not even create a gig according to its profitability.
First thing is you should do is analyze yourself, your skills,.. What is one thing you're good at and won't get tired of doing over and over again? I believe that you should also love what you do, skills should be accompanied by passion.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, arunroy9400 said:

Buyer sent me dispute request. If I accept it, Will order completion have any effect? and What do I do now? Please help 🙏

Well yes. It's gonna affect your stats. You can do the following:

1. Discuss with your buyer and sort out the issue in a decent way (don't be rude or harsh). or

2. Contact Customer Support and request them to cancel the order on their own. It won't affect your stats but it might affect your gig ranking in search results.

No matter what you do, if your order gets cancelled then gig ranking will be affected somehow!

• Like 8

Hi everyone

If you could give more details about the work in hand and the reason for the dispute. Then you would get a much more practical answer. 

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

Contact Customer Support and request them

It depends on what actually is the status of the project. It wont affect if the seller has done as per the requirements of the buyer. If not then even if cancelled through fiverr support it affects. Please correct me if I am wrong. 

Thanks and Regards
Guru

• Like 8

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Contact Customer Support and request them to cancel the order on their own. It won't affect your stats but it might affect your gig ranking in search results.

Not always true, it depends on a situation. If buyer placed an order by mistake then yes but if it’s let’s say the buyer didn’t like the quality of delivery and asking for cancellation then it still will affect stats even if CS cancels it 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

• 4 months later...

It's a program that gives you more features and tools when compared to a regular seller. Don't expect it to generate sales for you because that's not what it was meant to do. The focus is on offering you more tools and, if you go for Premium, guidance from someone at Fiverr. 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, arunroy9400 said:

What strategies and tips can you share to effectively improve visibility and attract more potential buyers to your gigs?"

Fiverr's Help Center outlines in detail how you can take advantage of all of its tools to attract potential buyers to your gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639617-Managing-Orders

These tips helped me to get my first buyers and progress all the way to Level 2.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hello, Fiverr community! I've been working hard on my gig, but I'm struggling to get the visibility and sales I hoped for. I've optimized my gig description and tags, but I'm not seeing the results I want. What are some proven strategies or tips to boost my gig's visibility and attract more potential buyers? I'd love to hear about your experiences and any successful techniques you've used to stand out in the competitive marketplace. Let's help each other grow and succeed on Fiverr! 🚀

• Like 5