Gigs Deranked suddenly

ijazbuzdar

Hi, my gigs deranked suddenly. I got level one seller badge 15 may but it doesn’t improved my gigs ranking. I am still getting orders but these are from my previous clients. How can i rank my gigs again. My 3 gigs were ranking on first page but now they are all in last page even the last gigs in every category.

I am not getting orders after Fiverr bug.still getting order from old clients. maybe Fiverr issue.

Hello,

I see you are a newish seller. Fiverr gives a boost to new sellers by giving them exposure on the first few search pages.

Now that you are no longer a new seller, Fiverr will no longer give you a boost. Your gigs and profile will need to stand on its own. While no one knows Fiverr’s algorithm for search page ranking, it is important to keep your stats as close to 100% as possible and give 5-star quality work and customer service.

I am not getting orders after Fiverr bug.

I have seen many new buyers even after the Fiverr 🐛.

Hi, my gigs deranked suddenly. I got level one seller badge 15 may but it doesn’t improved my gigs ranking. I am still getting orders but these are from my previous clients. How can i rank my gigs again. My 3 gigs were ranking on first page but now they are all in last page even the last gigs in every category.

my gigs deranked suddenly. I got level one seller badge 15 may but it doesn’t improved my gigs ranking.

First of all, there is no such thing as rank in the search results. That’s not how rotational algorithms work. Second, being promoted to a higher seller level has not, does not, and will not guarantee more sales. You still have to work the same for every order. Orders must be EARNED through good business, strong marketing, and creative presentation. If you’re not going to DO these things, you’re not likely to earn sales.

There are no sales guarantees – at any level – here on Fiverr. That’s not how Fiverr works.

my gigs deranked suddenly. I got level one seller badge 15 may but it doesn’t improved my gigs ranking.

First of all, there is no such thing as rank in the search results. That’s not how rotational algorithms work. Second, being promoted to a higher seller level has not, does not, and will not guarantee more sales. You still have to work the same for every order. Orders must be EARNED through good business, strong marketing, and creative presentation. If you’re not going to DO these things, you’re not likely to earn sales.

There are no sales guarantees – at any level – here on Fiverr. That’s not how Fiverr works.

Thanks for your guidance

Don’t worry too much.

I’ve been selling on Fiverr for 7 years.

You will experience highs and lows like this.

It’s nothing you’ve done. There’s nothing you can do.

But in my experience your gigs will rank again soon.

Thanks for encouraging

Hello,

I see you are a newish seller. Fiverr gives a boost to new sellers by giving them exposure on the first few search pages.

Now that you are no longer a new seller, Fiverr will no longer give you a boost. Your gigs and profile will need to stand on its own. While no one knows Fiverr’s algorithm for search page ranking, it is important to keep your stats as close to 100% as possible and give 5-star quality work and customer service.

Thank you for detailed answer

Don’t worry too much.

I needed to hear this man. Thank you a lot for the word of encouragement. Same thing happening with me after a very good high moment.

• 1 month later...

i am a newseller and i’ve strictly been following TOS . Then why my gig sent to last page from first?

Because it would be unfair for anyone to exclusively be on the first page. Everyone gets their turn, and at some point everyone has to be on the last page as well.

• 3 months later...

No offense but here’s where you are wrong. There’s a thing rank that’s why fiver is also promoting the gigs. Rank matters along with the relative keywords. If there’s no such thing as rank so why are the gigs rotating? They should be static.

Don’t worry too much.

i have faced the same issue but had some reasons. First was that i was demoted from level 1 to No Seller because my ON TIME DELIVERY fall to 83%. 2nd reason was that i received back to back 2 warnings.

Now my question from @english_voice is that my gigs are deranked so should i change the search tags, description etc or just wait and wait to get back to First page. I was ranking on first page 2 months ago.

• 1 month later...

well I am not quite sure how gigs are ranking. My outcome is when a buyer stays on your gig, click and order byhimself (not custome offers). And if buuyers is giving you tip then it also boost your gig ranking. Gigs are ranking with your gig title and buyers clicks and order in my results so far. Nothing is associated with levels.

• 6 months later...

Greetings Ijazbuzdar!
Have your problem of deranked gig is solved or not? Have that ranked again? Actually my gig is also suffering from same problem. It was ranked in the first page and after that I made some changes in discription it deranked! My gig is vanished I think. The impression are getting low day by day even it touches to zero . Now the last two to three days it getting impression of just 5 to 10.
Does it will be ranked again or not?
Please tell me! @ijazbuzdar

Hello,

n. While no one knows Fiverr’s algorithm for search page ranking, it is important to keep your stats as close to 100% as possible and give 5-st

This is good to know, I had a really great May but June so far has been awful and am worried.

• 8 months later...
On 6/16/2021 at 4:31 PM, sunnyarslan488 said:

Greetings Ijazbuzdar!
Have your problem of deranked gig is solved or not? Have that ranked again? Actually my gig is also suffering from same problem. It was ranked in the first page and after that I made some changes in discription it deranked! My gig is vanished I think. The impression are getting low day by day even it touches to zero . Now the last two to three days it getting impression of just 5 to 10.
Does it will be ranked again or not?
Please tell me! @ijazbuzdar

hello, have your gig ranked again after going to zero impressions? please reply soon. my all gigs are deranked. I just made changes to my one gig's description and all my gigs are just vanished. please help.

Archived