Workspace Photos

mjensen415

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMG_20200417_133932.thumb.jpg.b7ae04e329d5b1aea98c6acfe2d15322.jpg
IMG_20200417_1339322560×1920 2.19 MB

Books, sketchpad, printer, on the left and pencils inside the blue cap on the left corner. Fairy lights to add an extra lightings at night. Hehe. Quite a mess, but I might upgrade it soon. Take care <3

This isn’t as fancy as some of you guys’ set up, but all I need is some nice sunshine and a quiet place to work. The weather lately has definitely delivered the sunshine.

@mjensen415 this was a great idea, @janebarnaby I just adore yours because I am a Tarot reader and it just look so serene there. @mariashtelle1 how lucky to look at the ocean! You all have inspired me to jazz up my workspace, making some minor adjustments and I’ll share mine too!! Great job everyone, all of your spaces look great!

I’ll just say that @mariashtelle1 won my heart with that pinterest-perfect place. And @vickiespencer with her rich greens and adorable birds. Also, the entire post has inspired me to declutter and clean up a bit because it’s a bit embarrassing, honestly.

the entire post has inspired me to declutter and clean up a bit because it’s a bit embarrassing, honestly.

I love being messy to be honest 🙈 especially as a designer and nothing embarrassing about that. That’s actually helping me being creative, I have sketches all over the place and you never know what you can see in those sketches that can inspire you while you are looking for let’s say a ruler

Archived