Workspace Photos

mjensen415

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ll just say that @mariashtelle1 won my heart with that pinterest-perfect place. And @vickiespencer with her rich greens and adorable birds. Also, the entire post has inspired me to declutter and clean up a bit because it’s a bit embarrassing, honestly.

Also, the entire post has inspired me to declutter and clean up a bit because it’s a bit embarrassing, honestly.

That’s how I feel after posting my not-so-neat desk photo!

Honestly, after seeing how neat everyone else’s workspace is I started cleaning mine last night. I will post an update when it is done.

And @vickiespencer with her rich greens and adorable birds.

Lol, the dark green is from when my 35-year-old son lived with us. He had tartan curtains and a bedspread that was the Blackwatch pattern so he painted the walls to match. I plan to repaint the room soon to look more light and airy.

image.jpg.03ea5e89882ebdd1e6e22b8931fa8830.jpg

@janebarnaby it looks like you work outside. Is it that warm in the Netherlands now?

Also, the entire post has inspired me to declutter and clean up a bit because it’s a bit embarrassing, honestly.

That’s how I feel after posting my not-so-neat desk photo!

Honestly, after seeing how neat everyone else’s workspace is I started cleaning mine last night. I will post an update when it is done.

And @vickiespencer with her rich greens and adorable birds.

Lol, the dark green is from when my 35-year-old son lived with us. He had tartan curtains and a bedspread that was the Blackwatch pattern so he painted the walls to match. I plan to repaint the room soon to look more light and airy.

@janebarnaby it looks like you work outside. Is it that warm in the Netherlands now?

It’s nice and warm here indeed. This weather has been keeping up for almost two weeks now, with only two days of colder weather. It helps that I’m beneath a porch and have the occasional cat to warm me up.

93612289_680303329389685_3729525535697534976_n.thumb.jpg.64944c60355be25109ab89ccc8195159.jpg
93612289_680303329389685_3729525535697534976_n1512×2688 297 KB

Just moved house, so my new recording studio is still a work in progress. Going to add additional acoustic panels, more foam, some sound dampening curtains on the ceiling, bass traps, and some more flowers 🌻

Archived