I'm in depression

nazrul_webxpert

Try using a buyer request section.

@goldsmydy Thanks for your comment. Maximum time I don’t see any buyer request. I don’t know why it is? I have just send 9 buyer requests. A buyer was replied me. He has spoken with me about a big project. He took all data about the project to me and he said he will comeback to me soonest. 6days gone he didn’t back yet.

@goldsmydy Thanks for your comment. Maximum time I don’t see any buyer request. I don’t know why it is? I have just send 9 buyer requests. A buyer was replied me. He has spoken with me about a big project. He took all data about the project to me and he said he will comeback to me soonest. 6days gone he didn’t back yet.

Buyer request is another effective way to get order. But every buyer get best offer form seller. There are so many request offer go to buyer from seller. The seller who gives the best offer at the lowest possible price, buyer gives him the job. So, you have to keep in mind the cheap price and good quality work. I think, it is the helpful for you. Best of luck and continue sending buyer request everyday.👍

The buyer may be busy sometimes, try proposing to the others…

Buyer request is another effective way to get order. But every buyer get best offer form seller. There are so many request offer go to buyer from seller. The seller who gives the best offer at the lowest possible price, buyer gives him the job. So, you have to keep in mind the cheap price and good quality work. I think, it is the helpful for you. Best of luck and continue sending buyer request everyday.👍

The seller who gives the best offer at the lowest possible price, buyer gives him the job.

Not always true. I had yesterday two $5 offers for more serious jobs rejected right away, when I told them I was simply looking to increase my portfolio by offering something so cheap.

I’m in fiverr more than 27 days, didn’t get any order yet. I have 6 active gigs but the impression, view, click are decreasing day by day. I’m doing marketing my gigs in social media everyday, but didn’t get a good result.

I have 6 active gigs

You can keep only one gig, when you get orders then add an other gig to avoid confusion.

I have 6 active gigs

nope, not actually true. If you can have 7 gigs (as a new sellers) try use all of them

you may even try the same basic gig with different keywords.

The secret to get orders on fiverr is only by doing trial and error. I think it’s difficult to conclude what works good with you especially by using 7 gigs.

The secret to get orders on fiverr is only by doing trial and error. I think it’s difficult to conclude what works good with you especially by using 7 gigs.

I’m telling you what I’ve read from books or other sources. And it makes sense.

I use myself just 5 gigs today, but I should create two more for sure.

What works with you doesn’t mean it works with others also. Otherwise what works with all is trial and error

What works with you doesn’t mean it works with others also. Otherwise what works with all is trial and error

ok, I’ll not continue arguing, but just think about: you can do with one gig exactly what you said (and it was good advice).

but if you know the platform allows you to create more, why not take advantage. you simply multiply your chances.

ok, I’ll not continue arguing, but just think about: you can do with one gig exactly what you said (and it was good advice).

but if you know the platform allows you to create more, why not take advantage. you simply multiply your chances.

I’m okay with you on that, when you know what’s good for you on the platform then use the maximum number of gigs.

I will come back is a NO 😉

Hard disagree. In theory, if you can have 7 great gigs, sure. In practice, you’re diluting your efforts. The vast majority of sellers can’t offer 7 interesting gigs. It’s much better to focus on one and move from there. I’ve been here for years, am pro and top rated, and I have 4 gigs - 1 sells well, 1 sells ok, the other two are filler and I’m thinking of retiring them. No point in having more gigs - and I could have, like, 20.

Specializing and focusing on a niche is better 90% of the time. The hard fact is that making a single good gig takes time. You need portfolio, you need great copy, you need a great video, etc. That takes time, effort, and money (unless you are a great copywriter, a great video editor, etc. - extremely rare). Not to mention it is better to have 1 gig with 10 5 star reviews than 10 gigs with one review each. Focus, don’t spread.

Hard disagree. In theory, if you can have 7 great gigs, sure. In practice, you’re diluting your efforts. The vast majority of sellers can’t offer 7 interesting gigs. It’s much better to focus on one and move from there. I’ve been here for years, am pro and top rated, and I have 4 gigs - 1 sells well, 1 sells ok, the other two are filler and I’m thinking of retiring them. No point in having more gigs - and I could have, like, 20.

Specializing and focusing on a niche is better 90% of the time. The hard fact is that making a single good gig takes time. You need portfolio, you need great copy, you need a great video, etc. That takes time, effort, and money (unless you are a great copywriter, a great video editor, etc. - extremely rare). Not to mention it is better to have 1 gig with 10 5 star reviews than 10 gigs with one review each. Focus, don’t spread.

if you have one gig and it is indeed successful, of course you’d better focus on it alone.

But we are talking here about taking off. I also started with just two gigs, until I realized it makes sense to take advantage of all you can have.

if you have one gig and it is indeed successful, of course you’d better focus on it alone.

But we are talking here about taking off. I also started with just two gigs, until I realized it makes sense to take advantage of all you can have.

I’m talking about perception as well. If I see a profile with 1 well made gig with no reviews, I get the impression that this person is good at this one thing but just starting out. If I see a profile with 10 different gigs with no reviews, I get the impression that he’s a try hard but that nobody is buying.

Apple sells one or two phone models at a time. Other brands sell hundreds of different models. I know which strategy I would pick out of those two every time.

Ford did it best - you can have it in any color as long as it’s black. Worked fine for him.

I’m talking about perception as well. If I see a profile with 1 well made gig with no reviews, I get the impression that this person is good at this one thing but just starting out. If I see a profile with 10 different gigs with no reviews, I get the impression that he’s a try hard but that nobody is buying.

Apple sells one or two phone models at a time. Other brands sell hundreds of different models. I know which strategy I would pick out of those two every time.

Ford did it best - you can have it in any color as long as it’s black. Worked fine for him.

I just passed here some standard info from fiverr’s selling guide, an Udemy course and at least one book I bought.

I just passed here some standard info from fiverr’s selling guide, an Udemy course and at least one book I bought.

And they are all wrong imo. Maybe I should do my own udemy course, sounds like a good income source and the competition sounds easy to beat, honestly.

It’s always the same basic tips repeated ad nauseam.

Archived