I'm in depression

nazrul_webxpert

And they are all wrong imo. Maybe I should do my own udemy course, sounds like a good income source and the competition sounds easy to beat, honestly.

It’s always the same basic tips repeated ad nauseam.

ok, now here is where I strongly disagree: you can focus on one single niche gig the way you said.

but if you have some other ideas and a few minutes, why not fill in the other gigs as well? 🙂

ok, now here is where I strongly disagree: you can focus on one single niche gig the way you said.

but if you have some other ideas and a few minutes, why not fill in the other gigs as well? 🙂

You can do that, as long as you have 1 strong main gig, and keep rotating the others. But the thing is a gig made “with some ideas and a few minutes” will not go anywhere most of the time. However, to start, you need the one money maker, and it’s best to focus all your attention on that. Once that takes off, sure, experiment with other ideas, because you have something that’s already making you money consistently. Otherwise you’ll burn out and get unmotivated, working on a lot of gigs that get no sales.

You can do that, as long as you have 1 strong main gig, and keep rotating the others. But the thing is a gig made “with some ideas and a few minutes” will not go anywhere most of the time. However, to start, you need the one money maker, and it’s best to focus all your attention on that. Once that takes off, sure, experiment with other ideas, because you have something that’s already making you money consistently. Otherwise you’ll burn out and get unmotivated, working on a lot of gigs that get no sales.

I have one web scraping gig, another one that gives the script as well, another about converting/fixing a database, one with generating data models…

my point is, if you have different ideas, it’s still ok to focus on your main niche (web scraping for myself) but fill-in quickly and keep an eye as well on other less important gigs, if you have ideas and a few spare minutes.

Depression is a medical condition, not the feeling of disappointment when you can’t sell a landing page for $5.

No one buys your landings because $5 is an unrealistically low price for a web product in 2020 (or any year for the matter). Even if you offer the most basic customization of a preexisting template, it’s too low.

That is the catch 22 for new sellers. Without any reviews its hard to go for a high price, and if you lower the price to get orders and reviews is seen as low quality and you wont get orders. I am also struggling to make the first sale…

That is the catch 22 for new sellers. Without any reviews its hard to go for a high price, and if you lower the price to get orders and reviews is seen as low quality and you wont get orders. I am also struggling to make the first sale…

Wordpress customisation talk starts from $100 (possibly $50 in some circles) if you want it done in a semi-competent manner and somewhat visually unique and here are people who offer multiple pages AND fully responsive design AND 24 hours delivery for $5.

It’s looks incredibly sketchy. Even if there an honest intent to build profile behind it.

It’s harder but you can make it if you’re good. Show a good product at a cheaper rate than the competent competition. That’s what a lot of people don’t do - they are competing in quality, communication, presentation, etc. will all the other $5 sellers. They have to charge $5. But if you show me $50 quality at $25, even with few reviews, it becomes tempting - it’s a better deal than getting $5 quality… for $5.

Archived