How to cancel order using zendesk

gentalm560

I think you need to be more clear. Right now it’s very difficult to understand what’s your problem especially if you want answers “quick”

If you are trying to cancel existing order through resolution center then it will affect your completion ratio anyway no matter what reason you’ll choose.

If you are trying to submit ticket to support then obviously the order value is the price of your order in $ and order number is your order number that you can find on your order page :woman_shrugging:

I think you need to be more clear. Right now it’s very difficult to understand what’s your problem especially if you want answers “quick”

If you are trying to cancel existing order through resolution center then it will affect your completion ratio anyway no matter what reason you’ll choose.

If you are trying to submit ticket to support then obviously the order value is the price of your order in $ and order number is your order number that you can find on your order page :woman_shrugging:

is there anyway my completion order doesn’t decreases if i have cancel the order

Look, you need to be more specific, what is the situation? why do you want to cancel an order?

I do understand your point but it looks like you just ignored my questions. We can’t answer your question without knowing what’s the reason for cancellation. But fine if you don’t want to answer my question I’m not obliged to help you if you don’t even bother to clarify your situation in order to be able to advise you. And it does look like you’d rather to ignore it. So good luck anyway.

But I will copy paste them for you here again.

Look, you need to be more specific, what is the situation? why do you want to cancel an order?

I do understand your point but it looks like you just ignored my questions. We can’t answer your question without knowing what’s the reason for cancellation. But fine if you don’t want to answer my question I’m not obliged to help you if you don’t even bother to clarify your situation in order to be able to advise you. And it does look like you’d rather to ignore it. So good luck anyway.

But I will copy paste them for you here again.

i cancel beacause my client wants something extra to requirements due to this i want to cancel my order

there is no if i cancel any order and completion rate doesn’t decreases

there is no if i cancel any order and completion rate doesn’t decreases

Sometimes, when you contact Customer Support, ask them to cancel the order, and ask for it not to decrease your completion rate, they’ll do it, if they agree that it’s not your fault and that you’ve done everything in your power to resolve the issue with the buyer first (for example, if they’re asking for more work than what they’ve paid for, you could try first to inform them that it will cost more and send them an extra within the order page to cover the cost).

Sometimes, though, Customer Support will just tell you that they can cancel the order for you, but that every cancellation decreases your completion rate.

Archived