Delivered Empty warning after 20 days

tekkil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always tell anyone who order its just catch title

But if they’ve ordered it’s too late. The title and gig description should be clear about what you will do so they know before they order. Also, knowing before they order should lessen the chance of cancellations/charge-backs if they know they got what they ordered.

Simply they appologize me and nothing more and cant solve my issue

Don’t push it. Say “thank you for your assistance” and move on.

It was already established that you ask for 5* reviews and, as it just turned out, promise people millions when it’s actually not what you sell. Which is also a ToS violation.

Change your gigs so the description is honest, add a disclaimer, don’t be rude to buyers and move on with your sales.

I’m finding this fascinating. Are you 100%, genuinely unclear about why you are in the wrong here and should thank your lucky stars you haven’t been banned already?

If I created a gig saying “I will sell you my Lexus for $15,” then didn’t deliver a Lexus by the agreed time, I would be banned.

How do you justify telling someone they will be rich in 15-days, before also asking for a 5-star review, before then going to CS (repeatedly it seems) to complain about a warning for not delivering what you say you will?

This thread is like a window into a parallel universe.

Yes, it happens but we can’t do anything

I dont want them to give me money back I only want to remove my warning as if i get anyone again i will be banned also I need it to be removed bcz in 10 days I was about to get level 1 seller badge

Just as buyer is threatning me wana fight now

Telling rude things to the buyer is a surefire way to get your account restricted. Maintain your professionalism and move on. The buyer has right to be upset and ask for a refund if the gig didn’t delivered as promised in the gig description. Make your gig description accurate to what you can deliver.

Telling rude things to the buyer is a surefire way to get your account restricted. Maintain your professionalism and move on. The buyer has right to be upset and ask for a refund if the gig didn’t delivered as promised in the gig description. Make your gig description accurate to what you can deliver.

Just tell me how to fix this whole situaton now

I’m finding this fascinating. Are you 100%, genuinely unclear about why you are in the wrong here and should thank your lucky stars you haven’t been banned already?

If I created a gig saying “I will sell you my Lexus for $15,” then didn’t deliver a Lexus by the agreed time, I would be banned.

How do you justify telling someone they will be rich in 15-days, before also asking for a 5-star review, before then going to CS (repeatedly it seems) to complain about a warning for not delivering what you say you will?

This thread is like a window into a parallel universe.

I’m now starting to suspect all of this might be an elaborate performance of some sort.

Archived