Delivered Empty warning after 20 days

tekkil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Infact I m really worried

Hi again, in your private message you sent me a picture of order completion with the buyer’s review.

But can you please scroll up on the same page take a screenshot, and resend it?

I just want to see how you delivered. Did you attach any document?

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

You keep posting the same image (from previous deleted post).

See this image I posted?

I want something like it please.

image.png.9be3de3ea71676e24f477a4c4314e184.png

Main point of this image, see if you actually attached “delivered files” or not.

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

Finally, this image is perfect. Take it to CS (I provided the link in private after you messaged me).

This proves you haven’t deliverd EMPTY files (take the last **HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY" image)

Also also, take screenshot of the buyer’s review.

Oh, word of advice, don’t take screenshot (or include in your screenshot) that you are asking for review and rating, now you know you were doing a wrong thing, do not do it after today

I had done complaint and almost 15 hrs and still my request is open no answer

I had done complaint

Screenshots are the key to solving this. On the forum I struggled -in the deleted post earlier today- to get the screenshot I wanted to see, I doubt you attached any meaningful screenshot in your ticket to CS.

Update your complaint with the screenshots required.

I’d love to know what happens when they get back to you, keep us posted please.

Good luck.

Isn’t there a risk with the gig though saying “I will make you a millionaire in 3 months” (or with the premium package the results are within 15 days) and saying “100% guaranteed”. Isn’t there a risk that any buyers who don’t become millionaires within 15 days to 3 months (depending on the package) might try to get a refund?

Isn’t there a risk with the gig though saying “I will make you a millionaire in 3 months” (or with the premium package the results are within 15 days) and saying “100% guaranteed”. Isn’t there a risk that any buyers who don’t become millionaires within 15 days to 3 months (depending on the package) might try to get a refund?

My spells always work

Archived