Delivered Empty warning after 20 days

tekkil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How was it solved? :thinking:

She said she’d make the CS agent a millionaire in 14 days if he scrubbed the warning.

Listen all the buyer threatened me and I send evidence now and they check delivery again and order completion and at last solved my issue

I know that I was right

I won this fight atlast

Thanks u all

I mean, I highly doubt it but knowing CS track record, I wouldn’t be too surprised. But I’m a bit heartbroken for one of the older, more experienced sellers who got a warning for something he didn’t do recently. When the CS guy just misread his delivery message and told him he’s not lifting the warning in any scenario.

He for sure doesn’t know any spells.

Listen all the buyer threatened me and I send evidence now and they check delivery again and order completion and at last solved my issue

I know that I was right

I won this fight atlast

Thanks u all

I know that I was right

I won this fight atlast

Thanks u all

Bingo !! Your case was 1 in a 100

I mean, I highly doubt it but knowing CS track record, I wouldn’t be too surprised. But I’m a bit heartbroken for one of the older, more experienced sellers who got a warning for something he didn’t do recently. When the CS guy just misread his delivery message and told him he’s not lifting the warning in any scenario.

He for sure doesn’t know any spells.

When I ask them how they solved my issue they msg me this

Hi again,

I am not able to disclose that information, you do not have to worry about this.

Of course, if any other issues arise, you are welcome to contact us.

Best regards,

When I ask them how they solved my issue they msg me this

Hi again,

I am not able to disclose that information, you do not have to worry about this.

Of course, if any other issues arise, you are welcome to contact us.

Best regards,

Spiritual power strikes here LOL

I know that I was right

I won this fight atlast

Thanks u all

Somebody definetly reported or flaged your comments about deleting yourself and making new account , new bank etc to be again here.

I am 100% certain that this was not the case. 100% certain.

I was saying i will not do that will go legally by deactivating

And yet, 7 hours later, you have not “gone legally by deactivating”. Your account is still as active, and accepting orders as it was before.

Archived