Delivered Empty warning after 20 days

tekkil

Hello I Received a warning that I delivered empty work after 20 days of finishing my work and buyer give 5 star review
Also the delivery is not empty its totally done
Also the money is refunded to buyer
And I got flagged on my account
I was there to become level 1 seller in 10 days and this happen
I am really sad kindly help me

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tekkil Do you have proof of your delivered work through the deliver your work option of the order? I would message CS and send them screenshots of your delivered work and review. I am new so I would hope they would be able to reverse your refund after you provide them with the proper information or compensate you and take away the warning.

Yes, like has been suggested you can contact customer support showing evidence that you attached the proof of work in the delivery (screenshot of the order page showing the attachment). Also did you ask for any particular rating in the delivery message? If so, make sure you don’t ask for particular rating in future deliveries in case Fiverr might give a warning about that.

I always say in end Plz if u like rate me 5 stars and recommend me to others

I always say in end Plz if u like rate me 5 stars

Though if you try typing “5 stars” (without pressing Enter) in the Fiverr inbox it will say:

Reminder: Asking for a particular rating is against our Terms of Service and may result in your account being restricted.

So it’s best not to ask for any rating at all, and safer not to mention “review” either.

but main problem is that they say I misuse deliver button and make empty delivery

Just show them proof like I said (of the order page+attachment which was the proof of work done). Though showing proof of the order page might also make them see that message about the rating which might lead to a warning for asking for a particular rating.

Just show them proof like I said (of the order page+attachment which was the proof of work done). Though showing proof of the order page might also make them see that message about the rating which might lead to a warning for asking for a particular rating.

So what can i do now can i give them delivered work and ask in polite way to help

So what can i do now can i give them delivered work and ask in polite way to help

When you deliver your work you can put anything in the description that the TOS allows but just don’t mention ratings or reviews to be safe (and probably best not to ask for positive feedback either). Definitely don’t ask for 5 stars. You could put the “recommend me to others” bit I think just not ask for particular ratings/reviews and it’s best not to mention them either.

Can I do complain on CS now with delivery and evidence or not

You can do. But it might be risky in case it got another warning about the ratings thing. If you do contact CS it might be best not to put the “if u like rate me 5 stars” bit in the screenshot you attach in the support ticket. Though they’ll probably have another full look at the order page anyway.

You can do. But it might be risky in case it got another warning about the ratings thing. If you do contact CS it might be best not to put the “if u like rate me 5 stars” bit in the screenshot you attach in the support ticket. Though they’ll probably have another full look at the order page anyway.

But what if i ask them in really needy manner

Thats what i complaint to them with delivered file and order page screen shots
Kindly please sort out my issue as I had provided my service and simply depressed now its 3 am here I was sleeping and got this notification and really depressed
U are my last hope
And i delivered the work and not empty files u can check them out
Regards your sister Tekkil

Archived