Delivered Empty warning after 20 days

tekkil

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should say upfront that I have no idea how delivering these kinds of services work.

But could it be argued that since you explicitly promise to make someone a millionaire in 14 days, they can contact the CS and get the money back based on the fact that they didn’t become a millionaire in 14 days? Which technically makes the spell/blessing/delivery “empty”?

I suspect this is what could happen here.

I should say upfront that I have no idea how delivering these kinds of services work.

But could it be argued that since you explicitly promise to make someone a millionaire in 14 days, they can contact the CS and get the money back based on the fact that they didn’t become a millionaire in 14 days? Which technically makes the spell/blessing/delivery “empty”?

I suspect this is what could happen here.

You had no idea about such services. Anyway will let u know

Thanks for help

As i asked in delivery taht if u like give me 5 stars and recommend me

in delivery taht if u like give me 5 stars and recommend me

This is against ToS.

I understand that your current warning is not for asking a 5-star review. BUT if you do not stop asking for 5 stars in your delivery message, that will be your next warning, and I am afraid Fiverr might even permanently disable your account.

In the future, if you do not want to get banned by Fiverr, PLEASE DO NOT ask your buyers for 5 stars (or even “A review” for that matter) in your delivery message.

You had no idea about such services. Anyway will let u know

Thanks for help

I mean, you were the one who got into my inbox. 🙂 I decided to take a look.

By the look of it, you explicitly promised someone that something will happen in 14 days that didn’t. There is no disclaimer in your gig description that it might not happen. It’s worded in a way that implies a 100% result after a certain amount of time.

You have to put disclaimers on these things to protect yourself. Otherwise, you’re opening yourself for similar situations in the future.

PS I don’t have any prejudice against spiritual/magic gigs, btw. I illustrated 3 Tarot decks and loved every minute of it. 🙂

But I dont know why after 20 days this happen

How can they cancel order after buyer gave me 5 star rating and my funds of that order are cleared

1. are you received payment from buyer ?
  2. buyer send first order to you or you send offer to buyer during conversation?

the same problem was also occurred with my friend and his account disabled ?

Basically, what happened here is that you gave someone a 100% guarantee that they would be a millionaire in 15-days. If I bought this service from you and 20-days later wasn’t a millionaire, I’d complain to CS for a refund on the basis of you providing me with an empty delivery.

You did not say in your gig that you will deliver proof that you have cast a spell. You promised that 2-weeks later your buyer would be filthy rich. They’e not, and they have complained . Sorry, but I’m with CS all the way on this. You did deliver an empty delivery.

@tekkil Do you have proof of your delivered work through the deliver your work option of the order? I would message CS and send them screenshots of your delivered work and review. I am new so I would hope they would be able to reverse your refund after you provide them with the proper information or compensate you and take away the warning.

@tekkil @rjr_designs I’m definitely following this and would like to know the outcome of your situation. I would think that after the screenshots, everything would be ok. After all a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Archived